Austin hating on the Springboard Stunner

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Ambrose, Foley and Drew Mac all use/d a double underhook

Punk's bootleg elbow > Cena's frankensteiner, german botchplex, and this abomination of a stunner

Now be a good little Cena fan and run along
ac34ef218bc3914fecd48536f0c24fee.jpg

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the difference between this and an RKO OUTTA NOWHERE

Because he falls on his ass?

It's not fluid...he's slow...bulky...and yeah, he lands awkward. Austin, for the most part, was always great at rolling out of it and selling the impact a little.

:huhldup:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

It's not fluid...he's slow...bulky...and yeah, he lands awkward. Austin, for the most part, was always great at rolling out of it and selling the impact a little.

:huhldup:

Him adding moves would be OK if they didn't look like they were being done as a joke. Can he at least try to make it look like there's some real impact on the jaw there?

Also, he flies through the air with the grace of Haystacks Calhoun. Reminds me of Carlito's terrible, half-speed springboards.

Man, John Cena doesn't have any business doing flippy shyt. 02 Ruthless Aggression Cena didn't do flippy shyt. 04 16 Bars ass Cena didn't do flippy shyt. So why the fukk is 2015, divorced, situationship having, do it for the children, I move merch, Make A Wish ass Cena doing it? fukk WWE as a staff, record label and a crew.

:deadrose: The fukk is a "situationship"? :russ:

This is too much. :dead:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Him adding moves would be OK if they didn't look like they were being done as a joke. Can he at least try to make it look like there's some real impact on the jaw there?

Also, he flies through the air with the grace of Haystacks Calhoun. Reminds me of Carlito's terrible, half-speed springboards.

:deadrose: The fukk is a "situationship"? :russ:

This is too much. :dead:

:ohlawd:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
OK to elaborate on how it looks stupid: Cena needs to remember his weight class. There is no reason for a heavyweight like him to try and be Ultimo Cena bouncing around like a cruiserweight. Because of that, the move comes out sloppy as fark - you can see he did not get enough distance on it so the stunner came out crooked and landed himself and the move horribly. Lastly, the other dude no sold it which is about right for such an awkward attempt at a move.