Reppin
Golden State

fnmhf3ghgqyoapm0wrcz.gif

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
He had 16pts against the spurs game 4 first round he had 17pts 3 assist and 4steals in game 1 against Houston and had 25 on Houston again game 3. I would say he isn't the best but he a kid and still developing but he's shown promise on the biggest stages. Its a lot of guys in the league that are streaky at best and serviceable the kid can get buckets why cant he try to develop more

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
He had 16pts against the spurs game 4 first round he had 17pts 3 assist and 4steals in game 1 against Houston and had 25 on Houston again game 3. I would say he isn't the best but he a kid and still developing but he's shown promise on the biggest stages. Its a lot of guys in the league that are streaky at best and serviceable the kid can get buckets why cant he try to develop more

Look man, the dude is trash, I don't even think that's really up for debate. If not for nepotism he would be in the D-League/overseas. Of course he can get better, he has nowhere to go but up, but his ceiling is very low. He's not efficient, not a great shooter, not a distributor, has below average court vision for a guard, he can't hang his hat on defense, is not a energy/spark plug of the bench type guy, probably not a good spades partner. It's literally no reason for this dude to be on a roster.