Austin Rivers takes shot at Team USA showcase game

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He said a lot so I'm guessing he means more than two players

nah those are the main 2.....a lot of the people playin yesterday are not gonna make the roster. The people that are not playing are making the roster.

all those kids from that orlando area are like that....winter park is like 20mins away

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps

3o85xB4OioRYswGgNO.gif

:russ:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take Austin's name out of the stats I gave you the man had a 25 point game in the conference semi and was the main reason they beat the spurs in game 4 you saying he don't belong in the league GTFOH I understand he may not be a starter but he has shown he can play in the NBA

Matthew cacadova beasted in the playoffs but Dude still sucks :yeshrug: Austin sucks even more than that

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Look man, the dude is trash, I don't even think that's really up for debate. If not for nepotism he would be in the D-League/overseas. Of course he can get better, he has nowhere to go but up, but his ceiling is very low. He's not efficient, not a great shooter, not a distributor, has below average court vision for a guard, he can't hang his hat on defense, is not a energy/spark plug of the bench type guy, probably not a good spades partner. It's literally no reason for this dude to be on a roster.

I can say this about a lot of guys in the league.....

Why is paytons name coming up?,payton is legit, for those that dont follow nba closely

because peyton can't shoot at all! and peyton is ight. lets not go to legit.

What..payton literally has everything but a shot right now. Great defender and a huge pg

austin is a bigger guard...he is taller and weighs a lot more!

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I can say this about a lot of guys in the league.....

because peyton can't shoot at all! and peyton is ight. lets not go to legit.

austin is a bigger guard...he is taller and weighs a lot more!
He's light skin that knocks off at least 2 in 10 pounds and hes as physical as Callie