Avengers 3 and 4 are the ultimate cinematic experience ever.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Titanic

:wow:

Back in 1997 the hype was unlike anything I ever seen

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
“Hype” and Money made doesn’t equal a good movie.

I never understood that argument in this forum. Most of the DC movies made money. Captain Marvel made a billi. :mjlol:

People, myself included were invested and was gonna watch it no matter what. I left the theatre super underwhelmed. I haven’t thought about that movie since the day I watched it but I’ll run IW back all the time.

I’d watch AOU before I watch that 3 hour visual NyQuil again.

In this is coming from a hardcore Marvel fan.
Endgame on a rewatch is such a slog to get through, and the only redeeming part is the final battle through to the end. If I'm scrolling through channels and I see IW on the guide I can turn it there and still look up at the tv from whatever I'm doing on multiple occasions.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I never understood that argument in this forum. Most of the DC movies made money. Captain Marvel made a billi. :mjlol:

People, myself included were invested and was gonna watch it no matter what. I left the theatre super underwhelmed. I haven’t thought about that movie since the day I watched it but I’ll run IW back all the time.

I think most marvel stans here agree end game sucked. I think.

They talking about hype and people going crazy in the theater cuz cap caught the hammer.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

I SAW END GAME IN THE THEATER
AND NEVER WATCHED IT AGAIN.

IVE SEEN IW MAD TIMES THOUGH
:devil:
:evil:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I fukked with endgame …… IW set the bar so high that endgame looked funny after lol …. But I fukked with it

I’m a sucker for time traveling movies tho

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
the 2 times where the entire theater was in unison.

the collective cheer when Thor came down in IW and started giving Thanos that work, the collective gasp when Thanos did the snap. The uncomfortable silence afterwards and people barely speaking when leaving.

The loud cheer when Cap took control on Mjolnir, the collective gasp when "on your left cap" the applause when Black Panther came through the ring. The loud cheer when "Avengers.......Assemble"

yeah this will never happen again in my lifetime

People were cheering in the theaters like they were watching their football team just score a TD in the playoffs.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
the 2 times where the entire theater was in unison.

the collective cheer when Thor came down in IW and started giving Thanos that work, the collective gasp when Thanos did the snap. The uncomfortable silence afterwards and people barely speaking when leaving.

The loud cheer when Cap took control on Mjolnir, the collective gasp when "on your left cap" the applause when Black Panther came through the ring. The loud cheer when "Avengers.......Assemble"

yeah this will never happen again in my lifetime
Had nikkas almost crying with on your left :mjcry:

I looked over and legit saw a tear from my wife when Ironman snapped his fingers :mjcry:

It most definitely won't happen again

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Yeah, MCU has fallen off HARD.

What will it take to bring it back to that level? Is it writing? Directing? For me, besides endgame it was Winter Soldier.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Endgame was great and was the most hyped up and anticipated movie in history. Grossed 1.2 billion during opening weekend.

Stop trying to be different nikkas

Nah, everything in Endgame between the Avengers travelling back in time and the rings opening up was a waste of time. Just the MCU Greatest Hits album for Marvel nerds.

As for top blockbuster theater expériences, I don't know if anything tops Mad Max: Fury Road. Dune Part Two comes close though.

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Saving Private Ryan on release day with World World 2 veterans in the theater sobbing loudly is a never forget moment …..