Avg Person watches 5 hours of TV a day

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
If youre a spirts fan thats easy to hit. I probably watch 5-6 hours of actual TV a week but I watch football and basketball at least in the background all the time

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I sat up and watched at least 5 hours of TV this past Friday alone. That don't even include all the Netflix.

4 day weekends :mjgrin: gotta get it in while I can.

Don't know when I'll be able to binge like this again :disappointed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it counts since I'm usually doing something else and just use the TV for background noise, same with youtube.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in b4 everyone comes in saying they don't watch "tv" but they still watch programming off of other screens from netflix, hulu, youtube, etc

oh wait ...:heh:

lol I specifically said to include that in their count too especially as the nielson ratings count hulu netflix and all streaming services.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I havent watched TV or owned one since June of 2008 when I moved out of my first apartment.

The only TV I've watched since then is when I'm in the barber shop and they have the TV on or when I'm at a bar or a friend's house/apt. I've never felt better in my life.

:ahh:

I never feel like I'm missing out on anything either.
I dont even watch movies either.

I just fukk with the internet all day everyday.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
BREAKING: Television Is Killing Black People:

TV is not good for black people.

I'm on my phone. I've already went in depth about it on here...but i would have to take a good amount of time to expound on my thoughts and build upon the arguments I make and I can't really do that on my phone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
in b4 everyone comes in saying they don't watch "tv" but they still watch programming off of other screens from netflix, hulu, youtube, etc

oh wait ...:heh:
I don't even watch videos on youtube. They dont hold my attention. Maybe some rap documentaries from the booth or some conspiracy videos...buts that's it.

I'm just more about finding music, looking at art and photos, and reading articles online. And fashion.

Here's my youtube channel
http://youtube.com/strictlyriddim

97% is music (vinyl rips, tracks, albums)

My tumblr
The Bones Of Houdini (NSFW in advance)

Thats it.
I dont watch Netflix or Hulu.

I feel like I am legit the only person who isn't turned on in someway by the intersection between video and audio unless it's a skate video.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How do Black people watch the most TV when "Black TV" isn't as strong as it was in the late 90s?

Today there's Empire, Power, Black-ish, Atlanta and that's about it. TBH I don't think Black-ish is that popular in our community yet cause it comes on the same time as Empire :patrice: Survivor's Remorse doesn't seem to have as much buzz as Power despite the fact that they come on the same network back to back.

There was so many black sitcoms in the late 90s, IMO that was the peak of Black TV so I could see this being true back then, but current day? Nah...