B.O.B. – New Black (Addresses Michael Brown shooting, violence...)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EmRT3SJ.jpg

Produced by B.O.B. himself

:wow:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Thought I was going to give him
:camby:

But he raises some good points. :ehh:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Props just for the fact that a well known rapper is actually acknowledging a social issue, and the immediate world around him in a real way. At least he's attempting to advance something of substance. I was beginning to think not rapping about the club, molly, bad hoes, or money was against the law if you were somewhat popular.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I like this. ...so he just getting that money with his pop shyt, imagine if rap went back to being socially conscious. not all the way but imagine if that balance was there

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll:

This dude literally put "black folks is our own worst enemy" in a rhyme.

I can't believe people are giving this c00n shyt props.

What the fukk? :what:

Fukk it, I'm done. This silly ass "black people, get your shyt together" rhetoric is not going to fix the issues of the underclass so it's not gonna solve the problems of crime in the black community.

It just further divides the black community, pitting self-hating monetarily successful blacks against impoverished blacks trying to survive, both of whom are crippled mentally by propaganda and a rigged system.

White supremacy has done one hell of a job. :pacspit::win:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe people are giving this c00n shyt props.

What the fukk? :what:

Fukk it, I'm done. This silly ass "black people, get your shyt together" rhetoric is not going to fix the issues of the underclass so it's not gonna solve the problems of crime in the black community.

It just further divides the black community, pitting self-hating monetarily successful blacks against impoverished blacks trying to survive, both of whom are crippled mentally by propaganda and a rigged system.

White supremacy has done one hell of a job. :pacspit::win:

Now there are conversations that black people need to have amongst ourselves. However, in context, this shyt comes off wrong. Had this been another song on his next album, mehhhh...... But putting this out NOW, especially with that last little sample about the protesting and stuff, strikes that c00n cord pretty clearly.

This lack of a unified front is embarrassing.