Back to School shopping is ridiculous now

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
imagine having a GIRL ...which is i am so thankful i ain't got a GIRL :sadcam:

I have one son .....and im grateful...he isnt materalisitic.......at his age 12.....

just some nice adidas shoes....and some cool shirts from journeys and a few affordable jeans

but my coworker was tellling me how much he has to spend just on one girl...hair did...nails did....a gang of dresses, blouses...skirts....shoes...jewelry

smh.................

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
$40.00 for a backpack isn't a lot. Works out to about $10.00 a year.

The uniform is where it adds up as they usually come in pairs and you might have to change them half way through the year.

Save aside $10.00 a week and it won't bw a problem.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Five Below got backpacks for $5. Cop 2 for each semester and that's still only $10 for one school year.

You can get some decent gear from outlets and online for good prices. You gotta try to teach your sons how to stunt on a budget early so when they are older, they already know how to look fly without blowing their paycheck. Especially if yall Black, we have a bad habit of thinking the more you spend on clothes, the better you look.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
shyt baffles me. There's so much quality things to be had for pennies on the dollar at these places but people would rather throw money away than buy 2nd hand lol.

Yeah, man. If I knew back then what I know now, I'd have racks on racks in the bank.

Changed my mindset so much to where I make it a point to teach my youth money management classes in Goodwill clothes. Outfit (minus shoes) cost no more than $50.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
$40 for a great backpack isn't bad at all. It could easily last years. Got a leather one off of Ebay for $50 and I've had it for 4 years.

Hit up Uniqlo for bargains. They use good material at a cheap price.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Back to school shopping in July? :dwillhuh::patrice:
I am a fantastic parent. I have an entire basement filled with .10 cent notebooks from Walmart. I have binders in my trunk. Pencils, and pens that I buy every fukking week just because I can.

I remember being so poor I had to use one notebook for the entire school year. Education is very important to me.