"BAD AND BOUJEE" - Migos x Lil Uzi Vert have their FIRST #1 RECORD! #RainDrop #DropTop

Daps
Reppin
me
offset 2nd verse and the hook are the only things i fukk with but i can't lie it feels good when a rap song goes to #1 so i can salute donald & migos on this 1 show is cool too

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
All that materialistic bs, fake hoes with fake bodies and zero souls, everyone looking drugged out of their minds...Trump's Americuh!
fukk up nikka. The name of the song is BAD AND fukkING BUJEE. The fukk you think it would be about? nikkas giving black power fists and a bunch of fraudin ass hotep nikkas? Go somewhere. Probably a Cac anyway.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk up nikka. The name of the song is BAD AND fukkING BUJEE. The fukk you think it would be about? nikkas giving black power fists and a bunch of fraudin ass hotep nikkas? Go somewhere. Probably a Cac anyway.

Live on in your shallow world then:ufdup:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Why is Quavo the most popular? Skills wise they seem pretty level but it's Quavo that gets guest appearances.

It seems to be a personality thing. He was the only one doing any talking in the Atlanta TV show. Offset has a :birdman::demonic: vibe.
Because quavo is more versatile and can hit different inflections which play well for hooks. It's clear as day he's more talented.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't care for this song. Can't go out sad >>>

mykey

Superstar
Daps
these guys are so fukking garbage what is the appeal :dwillhuh::gucci::why:
Yeah, man! you nailed it!

Total garbage this Rap crap!

I prefer Red Hot Chili Peppers myself or a lil' bit of Alanis Morissette. Obviously, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis and the entire Britpop scene was swell as well.

You? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Yeah, man! you nailed it!

Total garbage this Rap crap!

I prefer Red Hot Chili Peppers myself or a lil' bit of Alanis Morissette. Obviously, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis and the entire Britpop scene was swell as well.

You? :mjpls:

I like shyt that doesn't suck breh. This shyt is 200 percent garbage.