"BAD AND BOUJEE" - Migos x Lil Uzi Vert have their FIRST #1 RECORD! #RainDrop #DropTop

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see blacks winning.

I won't get into the content of the Song tho.

:laugh: thot thot

But this reminds me of Jim Jones that dropped Ballin Summer of 2006. When that happened and Dipset about to cross over, they got internal problems that broke them up.

This song being #1 has that same vibe for some reason :jbhmm:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Atleast the albums done. This will be the beginning of the commercialization of the migos. It was fun while it lasted

Yep. Wait till their next batch of songs, cater to CaCs. It happened to Three 6 Mafia after winning that oscar. People who chase that #1 hit, who do it, always have their music compromised.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quavo Stan here. Quavo once again with that subtle genius that he has shown since YRN. For some reason he reminds me of phife dawg.

I think Migos may be this generations a tribe called quest. I don't listen to much of the new rappers, but I latched onto them quickly. They are refreshing in a stale genre.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I don't fukk with Migos at all really but this track is dope. A couple questions for Migos fans

2. Who is the most talented Migos? In the record the first verse was the best and he was also dude rapping the hook so is he best out of the 3?

3. Which one of these dudes was beefin with Soulja?

Offset is the best rapper in Migos (hook and first verse)..Quavo is just the most popular one he's also the one Soulja was beefing with.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Why is Quavo the most popular? Skills wise they seem pretty level but it's Quavo that gets guest appearances.

It seems to be a personality thing. He was the only one doing any talking in the Atlanta TV show. Offset has a :birdman::demonic: vibe.
Everything I've heard about Offset seems to confirm he's the legit savage of the group. Quavo got the most charisma hence why he's become the front man of the group.

Daps
How the fukk is lil Uzi turd actually making money off legit TRYING to be wack? It's seriously like he's trying to make being a shytty rapper cool and I'm having a hard time understanding how it's working.

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Listening to it sober is one thing but when i'm drunk as fukk and when that nikka say "my nikkas are savage, ruthless" i feel it.

White people as always and in the process right now are going to ruin it for me tho.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Why is Quavo the most popular? Skills wise they seem pretty level but it's Quavo that gets guest appearances.

It seems to be a personality thing. He was the only one doing any talking in the Atlanta TV show. Offset has a :birdman::demonic: vibe.
Cause Quavo was able to make a lot of moves in front of the cameras while Offset was locked up. I feel like if Offset had been free throughout they whole career he would easily be up there with Quavo in terms of popularity. Also Quavo has the best hook game out of all of them so people naturally see him at the forefront.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't really matter what Black people do, cacs will find a way to insult us. When we wore suits and played Rock and Roll, they called it 'jungle music'. When we played jazz, they called it "reefer music" before they stole it from Black people.

Every Black achiever has been called arrogant, fake, a fluke, a product of affirmative action.

We shouldn't care anymore. Just make shyt that entertains us and makes us happy.

:yeshrug:
You have a point as far as other races. Now let's talk about our own race being affected by the music