"BAD AND BOUJEE" - Migos x Lil Uzi Vert have their FIRST #1 RECORD! #RainDrop #DropTop

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
how do you not think so?

Don't forget, Hotline Bling topped out at #2 ...cause Bieber was TOO strong.

Donald Glover gave the Migos a prime time shoutout in front of the entire world.
it was already on its way, gambinos shoutout was the night before the chart updated :manny:
the billboard article said it would impact next week's chart performance

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't fukk with Migos at all really but this track is dope. A couple questions for Migos fans

1.I thought Migos was a trio but in the video only 2 niccas is rappin? Was the 3rd brotha benched or dropped?I already know the third dude in the video is some short bus dude from Philly.

2. Who is the most talented Migos? In the record the first verse was the best and he was also dude rapping the hook so is he best out of the 3?

3. Which one of these dudes was beefin with Soulja?

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
I don't fukk with Migos at all really but this track is dope. A couple questions for Migos fans

1.I thought Migos was a trio but in the video only 2 niccas is rappin? Was the 3rd brotha benched or dropped?I already know the third dude in the video is some short bus dude from Philly.

Migos is Quavo, Takeoff and Offset. Takeoff is left off the track for some reason but he appears in the music video in the background

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
All I know is offset went off on this one. shyt definitely is rock star status
Quavo Stan here. Quavo once again with that subtle genius that he has shown since YRN. For some reason he reminds me of phife dawg.

I think Migos may be this generations a tribe called quest. I don't listen to much of the new rappers, but I latched onto them quickly. They are refreshing in a stale genre.