"BAD AND BOUJEE" - Migos x Lil Uzi Vert have their FIRST #1 RECORD! #RainDrop #DropTop

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
It doesn't really matter what Black people do, cacs will find a way to insult us. When we wore suits and played Rock and Roll, they called it 'jungle music'. When we played jazz, they called it "reefer music" before they stole it from Black people.

Every Black achiever has been called arrogant, fake, a fluke, a product of affirmative action.

We shouldn't care anymore. Just make shyt that entertains us and makes us happy.

:yeshrug:

this again

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish a bomb would have went off during the making of that video. The whole planet especially Black people would have been better off.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I don't fukk with Migos at all really but this track is dope. A couple questions for Migos fans

1.I thought Migos was a trio but in the video only 2 niccas is rappin? Was the 3rd brotha benched or dropped?I already know the third dude in the video is some short bus dude from Philly.

2. Who is the most talented Migos? In the record the first verse was the best and he was also dude rapping the hook so is he best out of the 3?

3. Which one of these dudes was beefin with Soulja?

1. Yeah it's three cats. They're actually all related and from Lawrenceville, GA. I have no idea why Takeoff didn't get a verse. Kinda odd. Don't know why they gave the verse to Lil Uzi Vert, but it's whatever.

2. Most people tend to say Quavo just based on his charisma and energy. But Offset (dude on the first verse and hook) got a lot of people changing their opinions on that.

3. Quavo.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Migos are gonna take over 2017.

T-Shirt and Call Casting are gonna blow :wow:
any fakkit that says Quavo should go solo, Quavo is beyonce etc needs to put their hand on the stove to remind themselves of the pain that awaits them in Hell their destination (gossiping, back biting, slander, telling lies, spreading rumors all these are severe sins )

Takeoff killed the fukkin hook on Call Casting. Cant stop listening to that damn song but I have to stop myself because ill end up listening to it 100 times and then wen the album comes Ill wanna lowkey skip past it :wow:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't really matter what Black people do, cacs will find a way to insult us. When we wore suits and played Rock and Roll, they called it 'jungle music'. When we played jazz, they called it "reefer music" before they stole it from Black people.

Every Black achiever has been called arrogant, fake, a fluke, a product of affirmative action.

We shouldn't care anymore. Just make shyt that entertains us and makes us happy.

:yeshrug:
You got that right. Jazz was called "Jungle rythmn" It was banned in Nazi Germany. Now these shameless cacs play Jazz at Carnegie Hall ( "America's Classical Music)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is better than alot of the new stuff that I give a spin. Niqqas are working with actual flows and rhyme styles. And they are distinguishable from one another.

I must have a short attention span though.

I'm high
I have money (you don't)
I will shoot you
I'm fukcing your bich
I sell crack

I guess niqqas have been rapping about this type of thing nonstop since about the time NWA popped, but today's version is way more shallow.

I started off typing this with positive notes in mind but he grumpy old man took over. Just my $0.02

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is better than alot of the new stuff that I give a spin. Niqqas are working with actual flows and rhyme styles. And they are distinguishable from one another.

I must have a short attention span though.

I'm high
I have money (you don't)
I will shoot you
I'm fukcing your bich
I sell crack

I guess niqqas have been rapping about this type of thing nonstop since about the time NWA popped, but today's version is way more shallow.

I started off typing this with positive notes in mind but he grumpy old man took over. Just my $0.02

nobody gives a shyt any longer

listen to KRIT or Lupe if you want music with any type of substance. Migos is the new D4L