Baker Mayfield to GQMagazine: “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones. Blows my mind…

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop trying to put OBJ in the same box. Completely different to shyt on an org that was on some bs than what Baler is doing

The organization made him the highest paid WR and kissed his ass for years

To act like he was mistreated is hillarious

He’s a scorned woman still talking about an ex.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What he said wasn’t even that bad but I can see it being a bad look for Baker. You’ve had one good rookie season, and now you think you got enough clout to start questioning other teams moves?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
It’s not the same and he was out there complaining about Colin cowherd talking shyt about him so why would he go throw shade on a player that has nothing to do with him .

His opinion on Jones is the same as everyone's when the Giants drafted him.

Whatever his reason was for expressing it don't matter to me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He bashed a teammate who was playing like shyt and hurting the team. They then made him the highest paid receiver in football. What says more?
What do you mean ? He missed most of the previous season with his fracture and injuries . The giants still paid him . What else does he want ? H didn’t even play because he was hurt but he’s bashing Eli for playing with a terrible o line and his top weapons out ?? He just made the playoffs the previous season prior to getting hurt . WAs it Eli’s fault he dropped a Td in the playoffs ?He got paid already . If not say you want a trade and leave . I don’t get how you believe he had should bash the team but then he shouldn’t expect the team to be upset ??
Obj is free to say whatever he wants doesn’t mean he won’t get repercussions .
And he’s still talking about the giants
"I can’t be like, ‘I’ve never done anything wrong,’" Beckham admits. But he does blame the New York media for highlighting things like his sideline outbursts or in-game fight with Josh Norman, over his elite production. "They built something that they now wanted to control," Beckham explained. "And there is no need to try to control it."
He is mad the media highlights his antics but does interviews with the media bashing people and is what suprised ifs discussed:gucci: he is a great football player but he is truly a idiot if he thinks that without the outside attention he’d be as big . If he wanted to keep it football he’d just be quiet and discuss football

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The organization made him the highest paid WR and kissed his ass for years

To act like he was mistreated is hillarious

He’s a scorned woman still talking about an ex.
HE made HIMSELF the highest paid WR in the NFL. He would have gotten that from any team.

fukk outta here about “they made him”...he made himself

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
He ain’t have to say that out loud. I fukks with Mayfield but Jones is just out here doing what he’s asked not bothering anybody. He better pray Jones never has a bette year than him.

I feel bad for Daniel Jones. He might be trash but it’s as if people want him to fail. Even Giants fans who want Eli signed til he’s 65 kinda wanna see what Jones can do.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His opinion on Jones is the same as everyone's when the Giants drafted him.

Whatever his reason was for expressing it don't matter to me.
So he should have no problem then with cowherd saying whatever he thought because he’s in the media shouldn’t he ?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did yall even read the fukkin article? Once again...nope. dudes wanna have fake outrage and say nuance this nuance that and dont even have the thought to actually read the fukkin article. He was talking in passing, it wasnt a diss

Near our booth, a SportsCenter segment about the New York Giants catches Mayfield's eye. “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones,” Mayfield says, about New York's much-maligned draft-day decision to spend the sixth pick on the quarterback from Duke (whose college record was a measly 17–19). “Blows my mind.”

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Coli: "You can't call another player a bum! You ain't never played!"

*Player calls another player a bum*

Also Coli: ":picard: How dare he call a his fellow peer a bum! That goes against player etiquette! Completely uncalled for!"

Baker is 1-5 against winning teams. He has no room to talk.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He ain’t have to say that out loud. I fukks with Mayfield but Jones is just out here doing what he’s asked not bothering anybody. He better pray Jones never has a bette year than him.

I feel bad for Daniel Jones. He might be trash but it’s as if people want him to fail. Even Giants fans who want Eli signed til he’s 65 kinda wanna see what Jones can do.

People want athletes to fail all the time. That’s not unique to Jones.