Baker Mayfield to GQMagazine: “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones. Blows my mind…

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Odell Beckham Jr.: Giants 'Thought They’d Send Me [to the Browns] to Die'

Him and Baker need to stfu. They’re making it easy to hope the Browns crash and burn
Stop trying to put OBJ in the same box. Completely different to shyt on an org that was on some bs than what Baler is doing

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
You Need It Explained To You Why It’s Different? :dahell: Come On Dude
So Baker Mayfield can't talk about Daniel Jones or NFL QB's just cause he play QB in the league?:dahell:

Or is there something im missing or some unknown etiquette rule

Dudes supposed to just be fake and lie when asked a question :heh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop trying to put OBJ in the same box. Completely different to shyt on an org that was on some bs than what Baler is doing
Again with this , he bashed the giants prior to gettin traded and after getting paid his big contract. He threw shade at the whole team , franchise and Qb for no reason . Yet he’s suprised that they didn’t like that ?

NYC Rebel

Daps
It’s not the same and he was out there complaining about Colin cowherd talking shyt about him so why would he go throw shade on a player that has nothing to do with him .
Exactly. Hes doing the same shyt Colin did to him.

HE’S a hypocrite but let @Listen tell it an its those black guys attacking white men again. :mjpls:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Again with this , he bashed the giants prior to gettin traded and after getting paid his big contract. He threw shade at the whole team , franchise and Qb for no reason . Yet he’s suprised that they didn’t like that ?
He bashed a teammate who was playing like shyt and hurting the team. They then made him the highest paid receiver in football. What says more?