Baker Mayfield to GQMagazine: “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones. Blows my mind…

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Did yall even read the fukkin article? Once again...nope. dudes wanna have fake outrage and say nuance this nuance that and dont even have the thought to actually read the fukkin article. He was talking in passing, it wasnt a diss

Near our booth, a SportsCenter segment about the New York Giants catches Mayfield's eye. “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones,” Mayfield says, about New York's much-maligned draft-day decision to spend the sixth pick on the quarterback from Duke (whose college record was a measly 17–19). “Blows my mind.”

The current NFL MVP had a 13-16 record in college. :stopitslime:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HE made HIMSELF the highest paid WR in the NFL. He would have gotten that from any team.

fukk outta here about “they made him”...he made himself
and yes he also bashed People without provocation and brought his own media attention on himself

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HE made HIMSELF the highest paid WR in the NFL. He would have gotten that from any team.

fukk outta here about “they made him”...he made himself
and yes he also bashed People without provocation and brought his own media attention on himself now he’s complaining and saying why don’t you talk about only my good

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe people on here actually defend this cac. Dude is one of the most annoying personalities in sports.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Coli: "You can't call another player a bum! You ain't never played!"

*Player calls another player a bum*

Also Coli: ":picard: How dare he call a his fellow peer a bum! That goes against player etiquette! Completely uncalled for!"
Compare coli heads to 32 players in the world that are starting NFL qbs, brehs