Ballet Teacher Is Going Viral After Voicing Her Frustrations With Kids And Parents. "Kids Want To Dance To PoundTown."

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Here are the opening lyrics to poundtown censored

I'm out of town, thuggin' with my rounds
My coochie pink, my booty-hole brown
Where the nikkas? Come lookin' for the hoes
Quit playin', nikka, come suck a bytch toe

Pound town, just left pound town
With my nikka, he just took a bytch down
Yeah, that nikka dikk a bytch down
Yeah, that nikka eat me out
Pound town, just left pound town
With my nikka, he just took a bytch down
Yeah, that nikka dikk a bytch down
Yeah, that nikka eat me out

Uh, uh, I'm out here in Miami
Lookin' for the hoochie daddies (Where they at?)
Where the nikkas that get ratchet (Where they at?)
My son need a new pappy
Too many bytches, where the nikkas at?
I'm tryna get my coochie scratch (Yeah)
I'm tryna get my coochie stretched (Yeah)
You know them dread heads do it the best (Oh, yeah)

:unimpressed:

We set the standard for the children, not the other way around.
Now post the lyrics to radio version

My cookie ****, my Tootsie Roll brown
Where the hittas? I'm lookin' for the bros

People get so stuck with their zero tolerance positions, they refuse to accept clear compromises that make everyone happy. Just want to all or nothing at all times.

Probably why i just had a poster try slander me for suggesting teachers send students to office instead of wrestling their phones from them as a way to reduce classroom violence.

This solution not only addresses your concerns directly, so problem solved. but pushing the radio version of songs can potentially make them more popular than the uncensored versions over time, so you are reducing the appeal of the original version long term as well.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Now post the lyrics to radio version

My cookie ****, my Tootsie Roll brown
Where the hittas? I'm lookin' for the bros

People get so stuck with their zero tolerance positions, they refuse to accept clear compromises that make everyone happy. Just want to all or nothing at all times.
Probably why i just had a poster try slander me for suggesting teacher send students to office instead of wrestling their phones from them as a way to reduce classroom violence.

This is a compromise you'd accept for 5-year-old girls at a ballet recital :heh:

I'm out of town thuggin with my rounds?

How about something that isn't an innuendo for murder and anal sex in the first 2 lines of the song, at least:deadrose:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is a compromise you'd accept for 5-year-old girls at a ballet recital :heh:

I'm out of town thuggin with my rounds?

How about something that isn't an innuendo for murder and anal sex in the first 2 lines of the song, at least:deadrose:
These kids don't understand innuendo. And like i said if they are requesting this music, they are already listening to it. You not do anything for them by having them dance to Beethoven except making them not want to join a boring dance class in the first.
Studies already show that kids that are involved in extracurriculars get in less trouble than their peers.
So basically instead of drawing them in with a safe censored version you'd rather them be out in the streets doing doings and listening the raw version?
You guys need to figure real solutions instead of just operating off principle all the time.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
the community has been failing because we've adopted the cac mentality of mediocrity being acceptable.

it doesnt fukking matter what previous generations of kids did. your kids exist to be better than them, not worse.

so no, fukk you if you raise your kids to listen to pound town. when they get older and turn into aint shyt adults, blame yourself for being a mediocre parent
Only thing good from it is less competition if you're a high performing brother and sister. And honestly that should make brothers and sisters try and perform harder since we got a lot of ignorant folks purposely cutting their potential off.

When it comes to music, and media, it's one thing if you're just nodding your head to it. It's another if you're acting out habits with it. If you're acting out bad habits with it, it's not just entertainment anymore, you've internalized the performer performing the song

The Fade

Daps
You guys ever think that radio stations need to be held accountable, to some level, for what songs they choose to air?

I'm sure these days certain songs or artists can go viral online. But I suspect the majority of songs become popular by air play on the radio.
It's the parents being one dimensional and ONLY raising them on one thing. My pops played Goodie Mob, Seal, Gospel, RnB, World Music, Jazz, electronic etc. It's also their peers telling them they're white if they play an instrument. Music is emphasized in our culture heavily so "it's just entertainment" isnt a good excuse. If you can't dance in our community (participate in the music) you're corny. So YES, music DOES INFLUENCE US MORE. The main in-group has to change because it's boxing the kids in and kids will be ignorant to fit in even if they are bright. Also the parents are not actively parenting.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
These kids don't understand innuendo. And like i said if they are requesting this music, they are already listening to it. You not do anything for them by having them dance to Beethoven except making them not want to join a boring dance class in the first.
Studies already show that kids that are involved in extracurriculars get in less trouble than their peers.
So basically instead of drawing them in with a safe censored version you'd rather them be out in the streets doing doings and listening the raw version?
You guys need to figure real solutions instead of just operating off principle all the time.

Classical music isn't boring if you're a passionate teacher and take the time to show the kids why it's beautiful. Like everyone in the thread is saying, the problem is the dumbass parents that don't expose their kids to anything other than what's popular. I hated jazz before my music class, I hated Shakespeare before my theater class, I was a child lmao, I had to be taught.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's the parents being one dimensional and ONLY raising them on one thing. My pops played Goodie Mob, Seal, Gospel, RnB, World Music, Jazz, electronic etc. It's also their peers telling them they're white if they play an instrument. Music is emphasized in our culture heavily so "it's just entertainment" isnt a good excuse. If you can't dance in our community (participate in the music) you're corny. So YES, music DOES INFLUENCE US MORE. The main in-group has to change because it's boxing the kids in and kids will be ignorant to fit in even if they are bright. Also the parents are not actively parenting.

Literally the timestamp

The Fade

Daps
Literally the timestamp

I've seen brothers hide certain video games they play or how actually smart they are on the inside to be down. But once they see another brother get clowned for being open about the same things and stand on it they reveal it to certain brothers. Just like I've seen asian girls dumb themselves down to fit in with white girls. Some of those brothers when they went away and grew up became their true selves, the others couldnt stop playing the weird ass "Down" Blacksploitation character alot of nikkas are playing right now.