Barack vs. Mitt III: Sunnis, Shi'ites, Jews, oh my!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That first loss by Obama shifted the dynamic of this race. Romney was dead in the water and Obama brought his campaign back to life single handedly. Obama fukked up so bad in the initial debate and the left keeps cheering on all these wins but they're irrelevant. Romney still comes across as a viable alternative to Obama because of that first loss. He's figured out that he can abandon all his positions appeal to the center and play the percentage points for polls that are mostly in the margins of error. Obama won the last three and its still gonna be a toss up on election day and its his own fault.

i-want-to-believe.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Daps
That first loss by Obama shifted the dynamic of this race. Romney was dead in the water and Obama brought his campaign back to life single handedly. Obama fukked up so bad in the initial debate and the left keeps cheering on all these wins but they're irrelevant. Romney still comes across as a viable alternative to Obama because of that first loss. He's figured out that he can abandon all his positions appeal to the center and play the percentage points for polls that are mostly in the margins of error. Obama won the last three and its still gonna be a toss up on election day and its his own fault.

It shows just how stupid American voters are. This wouldn't happen in any other country. :mindblown:

I'm watching this election and wondering how in the hell it's this close.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Yep..

If you check the ratings and internet traffic they have been steadily declining with each debate..In fact Obama's most commanding performance was viewed by the smallest audience of the 3 debates.. People saw him get sonned in that first debate, made up their minds and went back to watching baseball and football...

It would have been more advantagious if he dominated the first debate and had an awful performance last night...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Obviously Obama sonned the fukk out of him but I doubt it will make much of a dent in the polls. Obama went into the night with a slight lead and it will probably stay that way.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Morning Joe said that sh1t too. :heh:

U would think the C@Cs offended by that all vote republican anyways. :mjpls:

It kind of seems like the media is pulling the "Angry black man" card against Obama. Fox News and CNN were throwing little code words and almost seemed upset that Obama had the audacity to be mean to Romney or hit him with a slick zinger. The first debate you heard nothing from the media about how much of a angry man Mitt was but more of how soft Obama seemed. So why the change of heart when the tables have turned? Something is fishy with the media this election cycle, more so than usual.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It kind of seems like the media is pulling the "Angry black man" card against Obama. Fox News and CNN were throwing little code words and almost seemed upset that Obama had the audacity to be mean to Romney or hit him with a slick zinger. The first debate you heard nothing from the media about how much of a angry man Mitt was but more of how soft Obama seemed. So why the change of heart when the tables have turned? Something is fishy with the media this election cycle, more so than usual.

Thats why I didn't even watch the post debate reactions from the media. Just peeped the polls from voters that watched. They was on that sh1t heavy after the 2nd debate. It's like they want Obama to just look weak and bow to that hoe.

I get sick thinkin Obama has to depend on Wisconsin and Ohio/C@C america to take this. I don't trust them at all. They will fukk us over:mad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If Obama obliterated ROmney in every debate white folks would say hes not being fair to Romney. Hes black, they're going to pull out all the stops to make him lose.