Barack vs. Mitt III: Sunnis, Shi'ites, Jews, oh my!

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
A528fK7CEAEwhYd-jpg_052713.jpg

LMFAO this made me crack up

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The true swing voters watch all the debates. If you make up your mind up off one debate your mind was made up before that one debate.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thats why I didn't even watch the post debate reactions from the media. Just peeped the polls from voters that watched. They was on that sh1t heavy after the 2nd debate. It's like they want Obama to just look weak and bow to that hoe.

I get sick thinkin Obama has to depend on Wisconsin and Ohio/C@C america to take this. I don't trust them at all. They will fukk us over:mad:

Yeah, you notice how during the debate Mitt said some shyt like "why are you attacking me Mr. President". He set up the narrative right there for Fox News to run with after the debate. Them cacs ain't slick. :birdman:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
It was the plan. They juiced him up with shyt to say and had him repeat it over and over again. Romney won in the sense that he executed the game plan even if he let Obama slaughter him in the debate. The goal was to say enough stuff to sound "presidential" to the low information undecided voter.
This is such bullshyt tho. I keep reading "All Romney had to do was sound presidential and he did that".

fukk outta here, for months and years they scream about how Barack is destroying the world, Libya is a disaster, Iran is gonna kill us blah blah blah. But all Romney has to do is sound good and that fixes everything?

Romney sounded exactly how I would in that debate. Just weak ass broad generalizations. He got destroyed.

That white privilege is too strong...

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, we seeing white privilege in full effect. romney won the first debate, cacs was celebrating, even the ones that support Obama. Obama drops that ether in the next two and its a draw, and obama is angry, when i see Romney being petulant, disrespectful, sweating. why aint the media talking about how romney was dripping sweat like crazy last night, dude look he needed a dump.

media going out of its way against Barack cause people think they were too kind last election cycle.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
romney looked presidential? why the fk do we care who looks presidential, why not judge on the facts. the arguments. etc. media is a disgrace for real, least reputable occupation out there.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, we seeing white privilege in full effect. romney won the first debate, cacs was celebrating, even the ones that support Obama. Obama drops that ether in the next two and its a draw, and obama is angry, when i see Romney being petulant, disrespectful, sweating. why aint the media talking about how romney was dripping sweat like crazy last night, dude look he needed a dump.

media going out of its way against Barack cause people think they were too kind last election cycle.

Very well said. Like Chris Rock said, you can't beat the white man by decision, you gotta knock his ass out.

It's amazing the difference in reaction given both of these candidates performance in the debate. When Romney wins, they exaggerate his performance and Obama's weak performance . When Obama wins, they try to minimize the win with the usual CAC tactics, while making excuses for Mitt Romney.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't get how Romney looked presidential last night, well I do, he is white so thats all that is needed in the eyes of a lot of people in this country. But without being able to actually say that on TV how the hell can the say with a serious face Romney looked presidential, he looked flustered all night.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how Romney looked presidential last night, well I do, he is white so thats all that is needed in the eyes of a lot of people in this country. But without being able to actually say that on TV how the hell can the say with a serious face Romney looked presidential, he looked flustered all night.

its the same old azz cacs that been covering elections since the fifties, they are so outta touch. only old white people thought romney looked presidential. stuttering, copping pleas to obama, sweating, out of his depth, getting clowned. nothing presidential about that last night.

reminded me of that old Ted Kennedy quote when he ran against Romney. said by the time they finished debating, Romney was ready to endorse him.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Everyone gave the W to Obama except CNN:upsetfavre:

This is what drives me crazy about CNN. They are bent on calling shyt even. That's why their ratings are in a shyt hole. Even Fox news is probably looking at CNN like:stopitslime::comeon::why:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think it's funny how Romney and Ryan are running around saying Barack's Foreign Policy is falling apart and unraveling but in the Debate all Romney did was Agree with Barack over and over again. SMH. Barack bodied him, media or anyone else saying other are bias and trying to spin it. Morning Joe looked defeated, Fox News looked defeated. It's clear Barack is back and is sprinting to the finish line.