Barbers Get Paid Like Shyt (Why Do Beauticians Make More Than Barbers?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Being a barber as a career is like a loss :francis: I found out how much they made and it isn't a lot. Like, $20,000 a year :mjlol: shyt, male beauticians and fashion stylists make triple the amount. You go to school and etc for it just to make that. Next time a barber stunts and shyt I'm gonna give that nikkka da :martin:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
All barbers don't work the same hours, pay the same chair rent, or have the same clientele.
In Maryland, you have to do like 2 months of Cos to go to barber school...and you can still make bread in barber school cutting extra heads not to mention house calls that are 100% profit.
An edger, clippers, shears, and an apron don't cost much...You sound like a hater, my nikka.
(I went to barber school)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Being a barber as a career is like a loss I found out how much they made and it isn't a lot. Like, $20,000 a year shyt, male beauticians and fashion stylists make triple the amount. You go to school and etc for it just to make that. Next time a barber stunts and shyt I'm gonna give that nikkka da
You have to know more things as a beautician than a barber. Hair coloring, perms, straightening, etc. that barbers don't do.