Barbers Get Paid Like Shyt (Why Do Beauticians Make More Than Barbers?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This breh @JudgeJoeGorilla be making the most random ass threads :lolbron:
shyt was just on my mind. Being a barber takes skill and they deserved to be paid more. Thats the point of this thread. shyt, as smart as I am I know I couldn't cut a nikkas head right. One mistake and bruh ready to throw a fade :heh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Being a barber as a career is like a loss :francis: I found out how much they made and it isn't a lot. Like, $20,000 a year :mjlol: shyt, male beauticians and fashion stylists make triple the amount. You go to school and etc for it just to make that. Next time a barber stunts and shyt I'm gonna give that nikkka da :martin:
That $20k is obvious ducktales to avoid paying higher taxes.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I"m not paying more than 15 for haircut
Look at those designs some of those barbers put in haircuts. Man if I was a barber I would charge more. I think barbers should make close to what beauticians make. shyt, regional rappers make more than that.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Every Barber I had was making 70k easily....... My current one owns 2 shops and a training school.......
Thats good :leon:

Like I said before, I think barbers are unappreciated in a way. If my kid wanted to be a barber I would be all for it. However, I would want him to be DAMN good at it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
shyt was just on my mind. Being a barber takes skill and they deserved to be paid more. Thats the point of this thread. shyt, as smart as I am I know I couldn't cut a nikkas head right. One mistake and bruh ready to throw a fade :heh:
In major cities, haircuts are more expensive...some people work at appointment only luxury barber shops.
There was this shop in miami I went to called blades...

Cosmetologists get paid more because they do a lot more work. Some of it involves hazardous chemicals.
Have you done a 45 degree cut with nothing but shears before a dye job on brittle hair? No? That's tedious work and it requires a lot of manual dexterity.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: the hell kind of questions is these.

Imagine being the only good barber in a small town or a college campus. Them dudes aint nowhere near broke.

you think chicks who spend 3 hours doing this to ONE chick should get paid less?

IOqDyqZ.jpg