Barkley Says LeBron Not Up There With Jordan and Kobe

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Also Kobe isn't better than Lebron and it's gotten to the point that it's hilarious that people even suggest it. He doesn't even belong in this conversation
giphy.webp

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And what the fukk did he do in the second half? Let his team blow a 3-1 lead. You can't have it both ways. He quit and they got ran off the floor. Lebron scored 50 in a fukking Finals game and nothing in OT. Guess what? He quit. It happens.

Secondly you don't know what moves Kobe was involved in just like you don't know if Lebron has been involed in GM moves. Its all fan-based conjecture. We all remember him giving the Lakers an ultimatium before the Gasol trade just like Lebron has done.

Yall make up narratives and twist facts to make them fit.

SO U GUNA IGNORE THAT GETTIN OTHERS GOIN WAS A DELIBERATE GAMEPLAN?

LIKE GAME 4, WHERE KOBES ONLY BASKET IN THE 4TH WAS A BUZZER BEATER.. DID HE “QUIT” THEN TOO?

FACE IT, UR A CASUAL.. PROLLY DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE GAME IN REAL TIME IF WE KEEPIN IT A BUCK.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They lost three games straight with this brilliant strategy and were down by 10 at the half of their elimination and Kobe takes the fewest shots he ever has. No amount of excuses and troll posts will help your weak ass argument.

Kobe quit. He quit. He quit.

Sorry...

:laff: breh is accusing others of making up shyt and trolling when I posted nothing but facts straight from both PJ's mouth and the box score

Be a fukking idiot who can't comprehend basketball talk brehs :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
SO U GUNA IGNORE THAT GETTIN OTHERS GOIN WAS A DELIBERATE GAMEPLAN?

LIKE GAME 4, WHERE KOBES ONLY BASKET IN THE 4TH WAS A BUZZER BEATER.. DID HE “QUIT” THEN TOO?

FACE IT, UR A CASUAL.. PROLLY DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE GAME IN REAL TIME IF WE KEEPIN IT A BUCK.

Exactly. In the 4th qtr of G4 Smush had 4 shot attempts, Devean George had 4 and Kobe had 3. Both Kobe and Smush had 6 total attempts in the 2nd half and Kwame had 5.

breh is really pretending what Kobe did in G7 was wildly different than the other games :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:laff: breh is accusing others of making up shyt and trolling when I posted nothing but facts straight from both PJ's mouth and the box score

THEY WANT SO BADLY FOR KOBE N BRON TO BE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH

KINDA LIKE HOW @Karume WANTS TO BE ME BUT AINT GOT THE JUICE LIKE THAT

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:mjlol: Yall really think Chuck is out here pressed about what didn't go right in his playing career? Dude makes jokes about it himself and allows the guys in studio to relentlessly clown him for it and doesn't give a fukk. Chuck has questionable :mjpls: views on the game of basketball and life, but dude strikes me as the last person who's bitter about anything in his career. He always talks about how blessed he was to "play a stupid game" and is generally very grateful and positive about everything he's accomplished.

I don't agree at all with what he said, but don't see the ulterior motive here :yeshrug:

Nah all the older heads are mad at the newer gen cuz they didn't take control of their careers. And it cost them a chance rings. It's not just him.

And if you don't believe he wishes he had a ring than I don't know what to tell you:mjlol:idc what he says

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are all the relevant facts:

Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns Box Score, May 6, 2006 | Basketball-Reference.com

Kobe in the second half literally had the worst plus minus on the team besides Smush fukking Parker and only beind Smush and Kwame Brown for the whole game. In an elimination game. After his team was up 3-1.

We can go in this circle all day....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
These are all the relevant facts:

Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns Box Score, May 6, 2006 | Basketball-Reference.com

Kobe literally had the worst plus minus on the team besides Smush fukking Parker. In an elimination game. After his team was up 3-1.

We can go in this circle all day....

he played the most minutes dumbass :laff::laff::laff:

You're gonna ignore all the stats and coaching analysis and point to +/- exclusively, when all the starters have a similar +/-

also, you're wrong, Kwame had a worse +/- than Kobe too that game and he played half the minutes that Kobe did. Which lines up WITH WHAT PHIL JACKSON SAID

:laff::laff::laff: be a whole dumbass who doesn't comprehend basketball brehs

Karume

All Star
Daps
I JUST ASSUME YOU'RE TROLLING AT ALL TIMES :pachaha:
HMMM, IVE ACTUALLY CONSIDERED BRINGING MY OG NAME OUT OF RETIREMENT TO USE FOR TROLLING PURPOSES. BUT I DON'T THINK THECOLI WILL LET ME CREATE IT