Barkley Says LeBron Not Up There With Jordan and Kobe

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole argument is beyond stupid at this point trying to knock a player for having the most talented team. When magic won chips he had the most talent, when Bird won they were loaded, Pistons were loaded, and the list goes on. The best TEAM wins chips plain and simple. When all these goofy mufukkaz no longer in media all that will be left is the numbers. Numbers will be what individual players will be judged on. All this favoritism moving the goal post for whoever favorite player is garbage. Kobe was great, Bron was great, Jordan was great, Magic, Bird, Kareem, all GREAT! Nobody wrong with who they prefer. Numbers determine individual rankings period. All this media fanboy shyt trash.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
it took this nikka @Jekyll several pages to decide to hang his hat on +/-, and he didnt even use it correctly :laff:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
zEJnYC4.png

rEjhML9.png

No, they weren't :dead:
So Jordan just took a bunch of scrubs and won 72 games? Ok.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not scrubs but they definitely weren't stacked. MJ clearly did the heavy lifting
I don't care how heavy he lifted he couldnt have done it with out them. Period. When Jordan was putting up phenomenal numbers his first few season he was getting washed cuz the rest of his team wasn't talented. When he got better guys around him, he started winning. He had the best team every year he won the chip. That takes nothing from Jordans greatness. Dude scored 63 in the playoffs and got swept, you know why? Cause Boston team top to bottom was better. That's my point the bulls were stacked for they time. If they weren't they wouldnt be sitting on 6 of them thangs.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't care how heavy he lifted he couldnt have done it with out them. Period. When Jordan was putting up phenomenal numbers his first few season he was getting washed cuz the rest of his team wasn't talented. When he got better guys around him, he started winning. He had the best team every year he won the chip. That takes nothing from Jordans greatness. Dude scored 63 in the playoffs and got swept, you know why? Cause Boston team top to bottom was better. That's my point the bulls were stacked for they time. If they weren't they wouldnt be sitting on 6 of them thangs.

He could've done it without any of them except Scottie and Rodman. The rest was plug and play. And Scottie wasn't out here carrying shyt he was shooting 34% in the fukking finals and rodman didnt provide scoring. Whereas the Sonics had two 20ppg scorers in the playoffs that year plus another guy dropping 16 and all of them were on good efficiency

The Bulls were a great team, they were NOT stacked. MJ was just THAT GOOD

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
he left a 66 win team and a 61 win team. ur logic doesnt hold up
Getty-Images-1-e1483880600391.jpg

:mjlol: He left a team a team without a single player selected to an all-star game. The fact that they won damn near 70 games is a testament to Bron. They're a 20 win team without him and a 45-50 win team if you replace him with someone like prime Melo.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This narrative that MJ quit on the Bulls is the newest nonsense from you nikkas that I see being perpetuated on this board

I've seen it before once or twice from those Twitter retards but it's making its way here now

How the fukk can someone QUIT on a team that they win back to back 3 peats on? Dumb as fukk

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Getty-Images-1-e1483880600391.jpg

:mjlol: He left a team a team without a single player selected to an all-star game. The fact that they won damn near 70 games is a testament to Bron. They're a 20 win team without him and a 45-50 win team if you replace him with someone like prime Melo.

Mo Williams was an All Star. Y'all stay leaving out random facts, always with the fantasies :russ:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Mo Williams was an All Star. Y'all stay with the fantasies :russ:
I said selected to an all-star game. He was an injury replacement. The "all-star" ya'll are hanging on to wasn't even voted in despite being on the best team in the league :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This narrative that MJ quit on the Bulls is the newest nonsense from you nikkas that I see being perpetuated on this board

I've seen it before once or twice from those Twitter retards but it's making its way here now

How the fukk can someone QUIT on a team that they win back to back 3 peats on? Dumb as fukk

Breh really tried to say MJ quit after the 1998 Finals :russ: