Barkley Says LeBron Not Up There With Jordan and Kobe

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this nikka @Jekyll thinks bringing up +/- in an incorrect way somehow trumps a detailed, full breakdown analysis from the greatest coach of all time, because he allegedly "doesnt play a lick of ball" even though he was a former player who won a title with the Knicks :laff:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Devin Harris was averaging 21 ppg that year:dead: and Jameer was solid as well....Ray Allen didnt get selected at first that year neither there's always snubs that what the INJ replacements are for cuz there's only so many slots. Mo was quietly dropping 17 a game in Milwauke for 2 years in a row and brought that production to Cleveland which set off that 66 win season.

Zyndarus was also an All star during Bron's time in Cleveland, and he was on the team when Bron left as a matter fact Bron took him to Miami with him :dead:

The Cavs at that time were a frontrunning ass team because that how their leader ran them :mjlol: Kinda like Shaq in the late 90s before PJ and Kobe taught him how to be serious :picard:
Mo was dropping 17 PPG on a team that won 26 games before he joined Lebron :mjlol: Lebron won 66 games with a cat who was a second option on a 26 win team. Come on breh, what are we even discussing

Illgauskas was damn near 40 when he went to Miami and was an all-star when Lebron was 20 :comeon:

full

No one tryna hear all that bullshyt u talking. They won 66 games. FOH
You can't even name some of the cats on this team. I'll put it to you this way, Steph would have missed the playoffs with this team too :troll:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
first off, MICHAEL JORDAN dumbass :dead:

secondly, in 2013 Bron averaged 25 in the off and D Wade at 15. Ten point difference. Same 10 point difference between Kobe and Pau's averages in those playoff runs

Like I said in my first post in this thread, Bron fans are in a never ending loop of Juelzing and not proving anything :laff:
This fakkit... Look, throughout all 6 championship runs Pippen averaged greater than 15.9 ppg, his lowest being 16.8. Now Jordan I believe is the Goat so he was far and away out performing the rest of that team. I'm just pointing out that the 2013 Heat were far from a "superteam".

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This fakkit... Look, throughout all 6 championship runs Pippen averaged greater than 15.9 ppg, his lowest being 16.8. Now Jordan I believe is the Goat so he was far and away out performing the rest of that team. I'm just pointing out that the 2013 Heat were far from a "superteam".

Why you mentioning all 6 titles? You mentioned ONE title Bron won in 2013 and said who else did it before, and MJ factually did it before. You wanna talk about all of MJ's runs well let's talk about all of Brons runs then, when Kyrie was dropping Frobe numbers and AD averaging MORE than Bron in the 2020 title run. That never happened to MJ

fukking dumbass, aren't you a cac from toronto? :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

Jefferson spitting facts. If Bron wasn't better than Jordan early in his career, willing his team to 50 wins immediately, the Cavs might have drafted a Pippen caliber player. If he forced his way to a market like LA, he might have played with an MVP early in his career :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mo was dropping 17 PPG on a team that won 26 games before he joined Lebron :mjlol: Lebron won 66 games with a cat who was a second option on a 26 win team. Come on breh, what are we even discussing

Illgauskas was damn near 40 when he went to Miami and was an all-star when Lebron was 20 :comeon:

You can't even name some of the cats on this team. I'll put it to you this way, Steph would have missed the playoffs with this team too :troll:

We're talking about them being a frontrunning all team.

Those 66 games dont mean shyt cuz they were trash vs the Lakers/Magic/Celtics in the regular season and then in the playoffs they got smoked by the Magic. I didn't see them doing no dance routines before those games :mjlol: but against all the trash teams they were showboating and they swept the first 2 rounds :mjlol:

Bron was the leader of two of the biggest frontrunning teams of all time, especially 09

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why you mentioning all 6 titles? You mentioned ONE title Bron won in 2013 and said who else did it before, and MJ factually did it before. You wanna talk about all of MJ's runs well let's talk about all of Brons runs then, when Kyrie was dropping Frobe numbers and AD averaging MORE than Bron in the 2020 title run. That never happened to MJ

fukking dumbass, aren't you a cac from toronto? :mjlol:

fakkit, MJ did not win with his second option putting up less than 15.9 ppg during a playoff run. My comment was meant to show how the 2013 Heat were not a super-team.

Kill yourself homo

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fakkit, MJ did not win with his second option putting up less than 15.9 ppg during a playoff run. My comment was meant to show how the 2013 Heat were not a super-team.

Kill yourself homo

15.9 vs 16.9 oh wow big difference!!!!! :laff:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
We're talking about them being a frontrunning all team.

Those 66 games dont mean shyt cuz they were trash vs the Lakers/Magic/Celtics in the regular season and then in the playoffs they got smoked by the Magic. I didn't see them doing no dance routines before those games :mjlol: but against all the trash teams they were showboating and they swept the first 2 rounds :mjlol:

Bron was the leader of two of the biggest frontrunning teams of all time, especially 09
I'm not gonna argue if they were frontrunners or not but they just weren't a good enough team. Bron averaged 39, 9, and 9 against the Magic and the Cavs lost because Williams shot 37 FG% and Delonte West couldn't hit a three.. They weren't in the same class as those other three teams with two small inefficient guards as Lebron's best teammates.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So not a super team, right fakkit?

Wade put up 20ppg in the 2013 Finals, he had 23 in G7 and he had 32 in G4 when they were down 2-1. In the wins where he scored under 20, Mario Chalmers had 19 and 20 in those games

Chris Bosh wasnt scoring cuz Bron had him in the corner. Bosh would've dropped 19+ as a second option if he played with Kobe.

Stick to being a cac in Toronto you casual :laff:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wade put up 20ppg in the 2013 Finals, he had 23 in G7 and he had 32 in G4 when they were down 2-1. In the wins where he scored under 20, Mario Chalmers had 19 and 20 in those games

Chris Bosh wasnt scoring cuz Bron had him in the corner. Bosh would've dropped 19+ as a second option if he played with Kobe.

Stick to being a cac in Toronto you casual :laff:

Homo, I specifically said throughout the playoffs. Wade stepped up like a good 2nd option in the finals. Bosh dropped 0 in game 7 cause the moment was to big for him. I watched him in Toronto and could tell he benefitted off of playing with zero expectations. Again, the 13 Heat were not a super-team.

Hurry up and kill yourself fakkit.