Barkley Says LeBron Not Up There With Jordan and Kobe

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I said selected to an all-star game. He was an injury replacement. The "all-star" ya'll are hanging on to wasn't even voted in despite being on the best team in the league :mjlol:

Injury replacements are SELECTED by the commissioner, and reserves are selected by the coaches. No votes involved.

Why would Mo williams be voted in as a starter? :mjlol::mjlol: He was supposed to get more votes than AI? :dead:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bron's "Robin" put up damn near 30 a game in the Finals
his stans act like he did everything himself
MJ on the other hand.....:dead:

In 2013 Lebron won with Wade putting up 15.9 and Bosh putting up 12.1 throughout the playoffs. Who else has won with their second and third option producing numbers like that?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could've done it without any of them except Scottie and Rodman. The rest was plug and play. And Scottie wasn't out here carrying shyt he was shooting 34% in the fukking finals and rodman didnt provide scoring. Whereas the Sonics had two 20ppg scorers in the playoffs that year plus another guy dropping 16 and all of them were on good efficiency

The Bulls were a great team, they were NOT stacked. MJ was just THAT GOOD
If he was THAT good why the bulls didn't beat Boston? Detroit, etc? Please let me know. Since you could just plug and play anyone? Why he don't have a chip for every season he played? If the talent around him didn't matter?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If he was THAT good why the bulls didn't beat Boston? Detroit, etc? Please let me know. Since you could just plug and play anyone? Why he don't have a chip for every season he played? If the talent around him didn't matter?

:mjlol: Casual ass remedial arguments. "wHY dIdn'T h3 w1N ev3RY sEaZun"

I already said the Bulls were a great team, that doesn't mean they were "stacked" when MJ is scoring 30, Scottie is dropping 16 on poor efficiency and the 3rd scorer is scoring 10 pts on 35% shooting and their opponent has 3 strong scorers on good efficiency. nikkas in here saying MJ quit when Scottie was the one really qutting on the Bulls back them.

MJ was THAT GOOD where he could make up the difference. That has nothing to do with the fukking 80s in his 3rd season playing for fukking Doug Collins :mjlol:

Did you even watch the Last Dance? Do yall nikkas watch games or do any research at all? :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Injury replacements are SELECTED by the commissioner, and reserves are selected by the coaches. No votes involved.

Why would Mo williams be voted in as a starter? :mjlol::mjlol: He was supposed to get more votes than AI? :dead:
An injury replacement is an all-star via technicality.. If Bosh wasn't injured, he wouldn't have been an all-star. He was not one of the original 7 selected as a reserve by coaches despite being on the best team in the league. Even if he was better than a washed AI, coaches did not think he had a better season than Devin Harris and Jameer Nelson :mjlol:.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Getty-Images-1-e1483880600391.jpg

:mjlol: He left a team a team without a single player selected to an all-star game. The fact that they won damn near 70 games is a testament to Bron. They're a 20 win team without him and a 45-50 win team if you replace him with someone like prime Melo.
full

No one tryna hear all that bullshyt u talking. They won 66 games. FOH

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
In 2013 Lebron won with Wade putting up 15.9 and Bosh putting up 12.1 throughout the playoffs. Who else has won with their second and third option producing numbers like that?

first off, MICHAEL JORDAN dumbass :dead:

secondly, in 2013 Bron averaged 25 in the off and D Wade at 15. Ten point difference. Same 10 point difference between Kobe and Pau's averages in those playoff runs

Like I said in my first post in this thread, Bron fans are in a never ending loop of Juelzing and not proving anything :laff:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it took this nikka @Jekyll several pages to decide to hang his hat on +/-, and he didnt even use it correctly :laff:
What the fukk are you talking about? The whole argument is that Kobe let his team lose 3 straight games and he lost his closeout game by 30 fukking points and scored nothing in the second half.

You’ve yet to actually address this and are trying your damnedest to pivot to Phil Jackson who doesn’t play a lick of ball. I guess he was supposed to shoot since Kobe didnt.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Casual ass remedial arguments. "wHY dIdn'T h3 w1N ev3RY sEaZun"

I already said the Bulls were a great team, that doesn't mean they were "stacked" when MJ is scoring 30, Scottie is dropping 16 on poor efficiency and the 3rd scorer is scoring 10 pts on 35% shooting and their opponent has 3 strong scorers on good efficiency. nikkas in here saying MJ quit when Scottie was the one really qutting on the Bulls back them.

MJ was THAT GOOD where he could make up the difference. That has nothing to do with the fukking 80s in his 3rd season playing for fukking Doug Collins :mjlol:

Did you even watch the Last Dance? Do yall nikkas watch games or do any research at all? :mjlol:
No I don't need last dance. I actually watched Jordan play from 89 til the end of his career. I'm a HUGE Jordan fan but I'm not caught up in fairytale nostalgia. Why doesn't that have anything to do with the 80's? He was still putting up damn near the same amount of points in some cases more. His main role was to score. But if teammates are plug n play for him why he couldnt win the chip when he was scoring pretty much the same. What changed? It was the TEAM around him.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah all the older heads are mad at the newer gen cuz they didn't take control of their careers. And it cost them a chance rings. It's not just him.

And if you don't believe he wishes he had a ring than I don't know what to tell you:mjlol:idc what he says
Of course he wished he won a ring. He says that himself. But I don't see any bitterness in him about slights/shortcomings in his playing career. He's at peace with it and doesn't take himself too seriously. You can see when old heads are still bitter about things in the past (Isiah, Scottie, Webber, Shaq, Webber, etc). Chuck isn't one of them. :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
An injury replacement is an all-star via technicality.. If Bosh wasn't injured, he wouldn't have been an all-star. He was not one of the original 7 selected as a reserve by coaches despite being on the best team in the league. Even if he was better than a washed AI, coaches did not think he had a better season than Devin Harris and Jameer Nelson :mjlol:.

Devin Harris was averaging 21 ppg that year:dead: and Jameer was solid as well....Ray Allen didnt get selected at first that year neither there's always snubs that what the INJ replacements are for cuz there's only so many slots. Mo was quietly dropping 17 a game in Milwauke for 2 years in a row and brought that production to Cleveland which set off that 66 win season.

Zyndarus was also an All star during Bron's time in Cleveland, and he was on the team when Bron left as a matter fact Bron took him to Miami with him :dead:

The Cavs at that time were a frontrunning ass team because that how their leader ran them :mjlol: Kinda like Shaq in the late 90s before PJ and Kobe taught him how to be serious :picard:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No I don't need last dance. I actually watched Jordan play from 89 til the end of his career. I'm a HUGE Jordan fan but I'm not caught up in fairytale nostalgia. Why doesn't that have anything to do with the 80's? He was still putting up damn near the same amount of points in some cases more. His main role was to score. But if teammates are plug n play for him why he couldnt win the chip when he was scoring pretty much the same. What changed? It was the TEAM around him.

Then why you asking so many dumb question then :mjlol:

I already said everyone was plug and play *except* Scottie and Rodman dumbass. I already said they were a great team dumbass. That doesn't mean they're stacked when MJ is the only one stepping up when it matters, and when Scottie is out here quitting on his team during playoff games in prior years :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? The whole argument is that Kobe let his team lose 3 straight games and he lost his closeout game by 30 fukking points and scored nothing in the second half.

You’ve yet to actually address this and are trying your damnedest to pivot to Phil Jackson who doesn’t play a lick of ball. I guess he was supposed to shoot since Kobe didnt.

OH WOW, this nikka really is fukking RETARDED :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

yall are gonna need Rhakim to come here in save y'all :dead: