Batman Begins vs. Man of Steel

Which one is the better movie: Batman Begins or Man of Steel?

• Batman Begins

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Man of Steel

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked MoS more than I liked BB.
I stack it up like this:
Better Reworking of Established Origin: MoS
Better Leading Man: BB
Better Leading Lady: MoS
Better Villain: MoS
Better Action: MoS

DMR

Killa
Daps
Man of Steel was awful :scusthov: Not even halfway through the movie I just said fukk it and skipped to the action sequences :manny:

I barely remember Batman Begins but it left much better impression than MoS (PoS) so its a no-brainer for me.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on record saying multiple times that Batman Begins is overrated as fukk but it's way better than Man of Steel.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I put MoS over BB but not by much. I didn't like either movie much.

But TDK or TDKR > > MoS

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Batman Begins was boring to me. And Man of Steel was just a terrible movie all together so neither. Your poll needs a neither option.

DeathStar_LF

Rookie
Daps
Batman begins is the better movie. Man of steel was dope but batman begins laid down the blueprint which mos tried to use. Before BB they never used to go with a darker theme with these superhero movies but since the success of BB etc now they are trying to take a more serious take on superhero movies.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman begins is the better movie. Man of steel was dope but batman begins laid down the blueprint which mos tried to use. Before BB they never used to go with a darker theme with these superhero movies but since the success of BB etc now they are trying to take a more serious take on superhero movies.

What are you talking about?

Burton's Batman films were fairly dark.

Then there was Blade, The first two X-Men movies, and even Daredevil to some extent.

The only thing Batman Begins did that previous films hadn't was try and ground their films in reality as much as possible.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Batman Begins is the better movie, but the hate for Man of Steel till this very day does not make sense to me.

I watched the movie again last night and still liked it as much as when it was first released.

DeathStar_LF

Rookie
Daps
What are you talking about?

Burton's Batman films were fairly dark.

Then there was Blade, The first two X-Men movies, and even Daredevil to some extent.

The only thing Batman Begins did that previous films hadn't was try and ground their films in reality as much as possible.

I should have worded it better. What I was thinking was what I bolded in your statement but I was thinking darker because of how frank miller wrote his stories about batman. Darker meaning more realistic and not so cartoonish. Blade is a good example but that also made a turn in the wrong direction after part 2. Xmen to me has always been a bit cartoonish to me. I think the one that showed xmen in its best light was xmen first class.