Batman Begins vs. Man of Steel

Which one is the better movie: Batman Begins or Man of Steel?

• Batman Begins

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Man of Steel

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:leostare:mos was complete trash. and that ending was just ridiculous.

:whoo:the back story of batman in bb. his teacher becoming the villan at the end. :banderas:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Batman stans mad because there's no way this version of superman can be stopped

:russ:is that why they gotta put batman in the sequel? so people will give a shyt about the follow up to that trash first movie?

superman fans looking real:flabbynsick:since the movie dropped and got shytted on universally. :damn:

superman returns got better reviews:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:is that why they gotta put batman in the sequel? so people will give a shyt about the follow up to that trash first movie?

superman fans looking real:flabbynsick:since the movie dropped and got shytted on universally. :damn:

superman returns got better reviews:dead:

You do know they trynna capitalize off the Avenger vibe on some team up shyt right? So they can get to a Justice League movie

Not to mention, this movie spose to be done like 5 years ago....... Ala the old pic of Routhe and Bale

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I liked MoS more than I liked BB.
I stack it up like this:
Better Reworking of Established Origin: MoS
Better Leading Man: BB
Better Leading Lady: MoS
Better Villain: MoS
Better Action: MoS
:usure: there's no leading lady in any of them, and both secondary ladies sucked balls btw :huhldup: there shouldn't be a consolation prize.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:stopitslime:bale got offered 50 mil to comeback and save this superman franchise cause he IS batman at this point and has fans are willing to pay to see him AGAIN and AGAIN as batman. no one will try to make another batman move without trying to fill bales shoes :usure:(looking at u affleck).

:russ:how much they paying that robot no name actor to come back to play superman????? they could switch the actor for the sequel and no one would care. :scusthov:talking about horrible. the most forgettable superman just brought a whole franchise to its knees.

batman's trilogy is certified classic:blessed:

:sadbron:b-b-b-but bales voice was annoying. gtfoh :smugdraper:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:bales got offered 50 mil to comeback and save this superman franchise cause he IS batman at this point and has fans willing to pay to see him AGAIN and AGAIN as batman. no one will try to make another batman move without trying to fill bales shoes :usure:(looking at u affleck).

:russ:how much they paying that robot no name actor to come back to play superman????? they could switch the actor for the sequel and no one would care. :scusthov:talking about horrible. the most forgettable superman just brought a whole franchise to its knees.

batman trilogy is a certified classic:blessed:b-b-b-but bales voice was annoying. gtfoh bish.

1- Bale denied the $50 mill rumor

2- Oh were you one of the peeps that wanted Routh back, and for him to continue to not act like Superman but a poor man's Christopher Reeves?

3- Switching actors? Same could be said about Bale, let's not act like in the last two movies alone the villains ain't carry the movies and outshine him

4- Superman franchise eh? This by far is the best cinematic Superman movie ever made

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
1- Bale denied the $50 mill rumor

2- Oh were you one of the peeps that wanted Routh back, and for him to continue to not act like Superman but a poor man's Christopher Reeves?

3- Switching actors? Same could be said about Bale, let's not act like in the last two movies alone the villains ain't carry the movies and outshine him

4- Superman franchise eh? This by far is the best cinematic Superman movie ever made

Cinematic doesnt = Good Movie or good story.

Batman had a great story, great villans and i didnt have a problem with batman like some of you. I thought he did a great job.

MOS not only had a terrible superman, the villan sucked, the story sucked and also had a ton of plot holes, louis lane sucked. the ONLY thing good was the action. PERIOD.

:what:leave it at that breh.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Whoa..... Before we go to far..... I am not a Batman hater.... I actually loved them..... But I do recall niccas clowning the hell out of Bale and saying the same stuff about him you are saying about HC.

Real talk, no one even really like the franchise like that till the 2nd one..... Then hostile was rewritten on the perception (not saying it wasn't liked, but no one was all giddy about it)