Batman Begins vs. Man of Steel

Which one is the better movie: Batman Begins or Man of Steel?

• Batman Begins

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Man of Steel

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get that history is revised and rewritten, but as a fellow BB Stan, and defender.... I recall peeps knocks on BB was;

Bale
The voice
The action scenes (people once went at far to say that Nolan doesn't know how to direct action scenes)
The leading lady
The pacing

Among other things....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:usure: there's no leading lady in any of them, and both secondary ladies sucked balls btw :huhldup: there shouldn't be a consolation prize.
Katie Holmes is an automatic fail in every sense of the word so she loses to Amy Adams even if Lois only showed up for once scene in the entire movie.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I get that history is revised and rewritten, but as a fellow BB Stan, and defender.... I recall peeps knocks on BB was;

Bale
The voice
The action scenes (people once went at far to say that Nolan doesn't know how to direct action scenes)
The leading lady
The pacing

Among other things....

Nolan still didn't really improve throughout the franchise either. Snyder knows how to really direct fight scenes very well. We should get some good hand to hand combat scenes with Batman. Hopefully Affleck has a good stunt double. lol

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I just watched MOS on DVD since watching in the movies. It's cool but the whole formula was done in Batman Begins with the flash back scenes. I guess it's more have to do with Goyer being the screenwriter for both flicks. I think MOS would of been better if it was in chronological order with the sequence of the movie minus the Krypton stuff. By going back and forth to flashback scenes it takes away some the of the emotions being displayed properly. As for the action MOS definitely has BB beat in that catagory. There are things with both movies that irk me, like some of the dialogue from Goyer. Like with BB the whole water supply scenes just felt out of place to me. For MOS I didn't like how Lois was able to follow Clark so easy into the ship. He supposed to have x-ray vision and super hearing. There are more scenes that irk me but I'll leave it at that for now.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Batman Begins is the better movie, but the hate for Man of Steel till this very day does not make sense to me.

I watched the movie again last night and still liked it as much as when it was first released.
I really don't know where the hate comes from. It's mind-boggling. People really wanna say that BB is better? I liked BB, but there is no way that it's a better movie overall... I guess that's why opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Cinematic doesnt = Good Movie or good story.

Batman had a great story, great villans and i didnt have a problem with batman like some of you. I thought he did a great job.

MOS not only had a terrible superman, the villan sucked, the story sucked and also had a ton of plot holes, louis lane sucked. the ONLY thing good was the action. PERIOD.

:what:leave it at that breh.
Unbelievable. You liked Ra's more than Zod? :laugh:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Batman Begins...

Its my favorite out of the trilogy. But can someone explain what was so bad about MOS? I thought it was good and i hate supes. My only gripe was that lois lane was annoying but thats to be expected. And that it was long as fukk

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Muffukkas hating on MoS like Henry Cavill fukked their girls or something.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's ridiculous that if super powered beings fault in a big ass major city that there would be lots of destruction and carnage??? :dahell: Well I guess the Avengers ending was ridiculous too :stopitslime:

No, because you actually see the Avengers trying to minimize damage and save people's lives.