Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amputate the wrong limb, brehs :dahell:

Does anyone here remember Happy Tree Friends? Those joints used to have me rolling (:mjlol:) back in the day.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dammmnm throwback haha, I was always rooting for them to live

I still remember that annoying ass intro “LALALA LALALA LA LA LALALA” :mjlol:

Gettin old :flabbynsick:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
was contracting with a company doing some landscaping at a mansion. The owner of that company tried to get me to go up a tree on a ladder with an electric chainsaw plugged in with an extension to trim heavy branches. I looked at him like :skip:

He had taken the contract and so he had to do the job himself. I was not his employee. Old fool got on a ladder damn near to the top rung and held the chainsaw in one hand. Cut the branch right above him and where the top of his ladder was leaning. That shyt folded back and smacked the ladder and nearly hit him. Luckily he was holding on to a notch on the tree because he was about to fly thru the air and hit the ground dead.

Always remember to refuse unsafe work. Cac was dead silent after that. And I didn't forget to say I told you so. I warned him in front of 5 people not to do it. :skip:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
was contracting with a company doing some landscaping at a mansion. The owner of that company tried to get me to go up a tree on a ladder with an electric chainsaw plugged in with an extension to trim heavy branches. I looked at him like :skip:

He had taken the contract and so he had to do the job himself. I was not his employee. Old fool got on a ladder damn near to the top rung and held the chainsaw in one hand. Cut the branch right above him and where the top of his ladder was leaning. That shyt folded back and smacked the ladder and nearly hit him. Luckily he was holding on to a notch on the tree because he was about to fly thru the air and hit the ground dead.

Always remember to refuse unsafe work. Cac was dead silent after that. And I didn't forget to say I told you so. I warned him in front of 5 people not to do it. :skip:

:dead:
:myman: