Beats or AirPods?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking of getting the wireless beats to work out with, but then I heard if you keep it in too long shyt gonna end up hurting your ears.

I was thinking about casual as well because these shyts is like $250 so I wanna wear my shyts.

Then they got these new AirPods that I heard stay in your ear better than the old ones and I saw some kind of ear ring thing you can attach to it like the beats, and I’ll get more casual wear from it too.

what y’all think?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just ordered the beats Sunday night, need to go pick them up from my parents house. I’m not usually into spending more than $120 for headphones...you really can find quality sound for less than $200 unless you’re an audiophile, but everything else falls out my ear, even my jaybirds. I really wanted a true wireless pair with sport clips, so I went with the beats reluctantly, so we’ll see how they stack up.

As for comparing to AirPods, maybe the AirPods are constructed better, who knows. But as far as sound, Apple has always sucked there and any improvements in sound are due to their ownership of beats and using their tech (which honestly, beats sound never was that impressive, too bass heavy).

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Jabra elite active 65t's have been my go-to since they dropped last Summer.

I think the new airpods finally might have caught up to them possibly but they kill all other wireless headphones before them (check their specs if you need evidence)

I'm excited to get the new 75t's hopefully this weekend.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just ordered the beats Sunday night, need to go pick them up from my parents house. I’m not usually into spending more than $120 for headphones...you really can find quality sound for less than $200 unless you’re an audiophile, but everything else falls out my ear, even my jaybirds. I really wanted a true wireless pair with sport clips, so I went with the beats reluctantly, so we’ll see how they stack up.

As for comparing to AirPods, maybe the AirPods are constructed better, who knows. But as far as sound, Apple has always sucked there and any improvements in sound are due to their ownership of beats and using their tech (which honestly, beats sound never was that impressive, too bass heavy).

It’s the new beats pro? I have jaybirds too and they stay falling out my ears. Imma hit you up again to ask how they are, like the sound and if it hurts after a while.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've had the beats pro since they dropped and bushed my gen 1 airpods for them. Just got the air pod pros today and will use them tomorrow when I workout. They sound good and fit in my ear really well. I copped them for the nosie cancellation tho since I hate wearing the over the ear Sony joints I got.

Both pro versions sound really good to my non-audiophile ears but off 1st impression it seems as if the air pod pros are louder

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I've had the beats pro since they dropped and bushed my gen 1 airpods for them. Just got the air pod pros today and will use them tomorrow when I workout. They sound good and fit in my ear really well. I copped them for the nosie cancellation tho since I hate wearing the over the ear Sony joints I got.

Both pro versions sound really good to my non-audiophile ears but off 1st impression it seems as if the air pod pros are louder
Why you don’t like over the ear? They hurt?

let me know what them shyts sound like bro.

also what do you do with your old ones? I really don’t wanna get anything new because I don’t want my old ones to go to waste, that’s like $150 dollars of something I don’t use, but I want truly wireless headphones like the AirPods or beats.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
yea, the beats pro. for sure, i'll keep you posted.

What do you do with your old headphones? I just can’t help but feel like I’m wasting money because I can’t do anything with my old ones. I really want truly wireless headphones, but having my other headphones there not being used just makes me feel like I lost out on $150.

maybe I could sell on eBay? They type old tho, like 5 years.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I have the beats pro. Really like them. They stay in my ear no matter the workout, and I had issues with other headphones doing that. They fit to where they are comfortable on my ears still after an hour workout.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Work out like how?

Stationary - airpod pro's, avoid the regular airpods because of sweat will destroy them over time.
If you are moving a lot get the powerbeats.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Work out like how?

Stationary - airpod pro's, avoid the regular airpods because of sweat will destroy them over time.
If you are moving a lot get the powerbeats.
Weights, ball, and causal. I think the New AirPod pros are water resistant. I’m only thinking about getting the AirPods because I don’t wanna spend $250 on headphones that I can only wear for a short time because they’re uncomfortable and with AirPods I feel I’ll wear them a lot more in general.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What do you do with your old headphones? I just can’t help but feel like I’m wasting money because I can’t do anything with my old ones. I really want truly wireless headphones, but having my other headphones there not being used just makes me feel like I lost out on $150.

maybe I could sell on eBay? They type old tho, like 5 years.
lol, breh, you paid $150 five years ago, you got your money's worth. let them go or just have two pair, leave them at the office or something. i always have a couple pair of headphones so it's nothing new for me. my jaybirds will likely just stay in the gym bag, as backup while the beats become the day to day (take em with me to work and whatnot)/workout go-to's.