Beats That Took Multiple Listens For Your Brain To Process

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
well my friend, i have a gift for you

rza basically chopped and sampled 5 or 6 different songs to create Glaciers of Ice

the main chopped loop is here at 3:12, you can hear rza pitched down the note like this, 1...1....1...2..3 or 1...1...1..2.... - if that makes sense

he also sampled the hi hats, maybe he replayed it or actually chopped it i dont know
2:37

the vocal samples are from two different records too

even more proof that rza was heavy smoking dust :wow:

:merchant:

I maintain that the real sample is some obscure NES game we've yet to discover but this sounds damn close

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mindblown:

SS5ShwYL_o.gif

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

:scust:

they chopped the shyt outta this sample

layered as hell

just some random shyt I came up with shuffling playlist a little bit. it took mad times to realize how ridiculous "March Madness" was at first too:wow:.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:merchant:

I maintain that the real sample is some obscure NES game we've yet to discover but this sounds damn close

breh rza was smoking them wu bangers and eating turkey burgers whilst digging in the crates everyday, i dont think he had time to even play the nes console :wow:

Daps
speaking of RZA

how insane was that nikka?....IMO RZA is the absolute greatest producer of all time his sound is the only one that is ever guaranteed to whitstand the test of time ....his shyt was sheer genius

B2B2B Ice Water, Glaciers Of Ice, Verbal Intercourse

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

shyt had me and my friends pondering whether it was wack or not back in 1997

:jbhmm:

I don't think I've ever witnessed such a huge break in the traditional sound then this song right here.

Definitely ahead of it's time. It took me several listens to process the beat.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
speaking of RZA

how insane was that nikka?....IMO RZA is the absolute greatest producer of all time his sound is the only one that is ever guaranteed to whitstand the test of time ....his shyt was sheer genius

B2B2B Ice Water, Glaciers Of Ice, Verbal Intercourse

I still find things in rza songs i snever heard before.

For example. Liquid swords the song speeds up slighly at 1:25 for the second verse. Lil things like that are how he kept his loops way more interesting than most peoples entire discographies.

This track by madlib dows what thread about to me. I looked uo the samples and tried to put it back together to see how madlib was thinking and either theres a sample missing or im just an idiot cuz i just dont get it. Love this ahit