ad0181a261b39048211caf8b681daea2.jpg

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Now that's naturally pretty/bad...:takedat:

Imagine her dolled up...:wow:

If Nigerians are so spectacular, why haven't they made their living situation in Nigeria ideal? :mjgrin:

fukk they tryin to get it poppin over here for? Pop it off in your own region. They only get off over here, cuz their used as pawns, tokens, and agents of chaos, against AAs....:pachaha:

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I'm 10 seconds in but what is taught about Black Americans or Black America in Canada, London, Africa, and Caribbean in schools or just life? I'm more interested in the schools part. Not a diss at all, just curious.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The hashtag set should love this one.
Notice how she spoke full-throated and passionately without making it a diaspora and STILL centered the rifts that exist on the root cause: White Supremacy.

We've all been "colonized" in some for another. No black man on this Earth has been free from the tentacles of White Supremacy. Whether that's the brutal violence of Jim Crow or machetes chopping millions of hands in Belgian Congo, the illegality of slaves reading and underfunded schools or British education being being the model one is educated in, etc.

We ALL have some decolonizing and deprogramming to do. If you get it, lets get it :lawd:
I'm 10 seconds in but what is taught about Black Americans or Black America in Canada, London, Africa, and Caribbean in schools or just life? I'm more interested in the schools part. Not a diss at all, just curious.

As I understand, they barely even learn about themselves either. It's Colonial history. I'd imagine they learn about George Washington the same way we learn about Henry VIII. Again it's all designed to orient us towards a White dominated world