Bedwench Smutted out by foreign men in her prime years, Now Lonely, Bitter Old Lady

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So I came across this YouTube channel a while back, and it's basically an old black lady (technically she's biracial or mulatto as she likes to say) talking about and giving advice to women on how to get men in foreign countries.

She spent her prime years living in and traveling to these countries.

Countries like India, those in the Middle East, etc. She spent her prime years being fukked by these men, dated some but when all was said and done these men married women of their race, ethnicity from their country etc and not her.

She stays saying black men ain't shyt tho :mjpls:.

Now she's a lonely, bitter old lady with no children or grand children. It's pretty depressing :francis:.

She hasn't uploaded in about 10 months but here's one of her videos:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh she's a dumb wench way over town. That digs on me [Chorus:] (She gives me puzzy Now I ain't sayin' she a bedwench (when I'm in need) But she ain't messin wit no simp nikka :banderas:
:banderas:

lRvQxy.gif

This chick is really scared to show her face :heh:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
So I came across this YouTube channel a while back, and it's basically an old black lady (technically she's biracial or mulatto as she likes to say) talking about and giving advice to women on how to get men in foreign countries.

She stays saying black men ain't shyt tho :mjpls:.
Then she doesn't represent black women and shouldn't be trying to speak for or to black women.

Probably had an ain't-shyt daddy, or one she didn't even know, and takes her issues out against black men as a collective instead of the two (likely fukked up in some way) specific human individuals that set her foundation.
Money she spent traveling would have been better spent on a therapist... Therapists rather.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Wait. I heard middle easterners and Maghreb folks can be racist as fukk against blacks/sub Saharan folks (and fawn over Levantines and Persians with paler coloring)
:ohhh:
and everybody's heard about Indians' rep
:mjlol: