Bedwench Smutted out by foreign men in her prime years, Now Lonely, Bitter Old Lady

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
poker2.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: only the strong survive...out chea....what side are you on?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Carlton Banks said: you wasted your prime years getting smutted out like a whore to foreigners hoping someone would save you from the black men you don't even want. what do you have to show for it? call your daddy and forgive him. you lost and your advice is worthless. telling black women to basically prostitute themselves to get some loser foreigner. YOU LOST and are a white woman inside but the world sees you for what you are. a bedwench
which one of y'all is this

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Then she doesn't represent black women and shouldn't be trying to speak for or to black women.

Probably had an ain't-shyt daddy, or one she didn't even know, and takes her issues out against black men as a collective instead of the two (likely fukked up in some way) specific human individuals that set her foundation.
Money she spent traveling would have been better spent on a therapist... Therapists rather.
There are a lot of people like her on YouTube. Bitter and angry at a specific group of people. Whether that be black men, women, black people in general, society etc. A lot of these people in my opinion come to YouTube just to vent, but in real life they still fukk with black people, black men, black women etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why ya'll so obsessed with this bedwench shyt? :mindblown:
Personally, I don't really care unless it affects me on a personal level but I've seen so many threads about it and it reminded me of this woman's channel.

I'm definitely not wifing a former "bedwench" that was dogged out by white dudes/non black men tho that's now seen the light and love black men :ufdup: