Bedwench Smutted out by foreign men in her prime years, Now Lonely, Bitter Old Lady

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Personally, I don't really care unless it affects me on a personal level but I've seen so many threads about it and it reminded me of this woman's channel.

I'm definitely not wifing a former "bedwench" that was dogged out by white dudes/non black men tho that's now seen the light and love black men :ufdup:
Exactly brotha, no respectable black man should, keyword: respectable.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Actually it's kind of sad. :yeshrug:
Yeah, I agree.

It's pretty depressing when you think about it, especially with how much women value having children and marriage.

In the video I posted she says not to have sex with these foreign men so quickly and to make them work for it.

So I'm assuming early on her naivety got her used by these dudes, and they didn't have to offer her anything.

She missed out on having a family, children, grandchildren, passing on her genes because of her own self hatred.

If she was fine I bet a lot of brothers approached her but she shot them down for men that only wanted her for sex.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh in this video below she talks about lusting after younger men, but she's tryna front like she isn't :shaq2:

She even farts at the 2:32 mark :mjlol::russ::pachaha::bryan:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I came across this YouTube channel a while back, and it's basically an old black lady (technically she's biracial or mulatto as she likes to say) talking about and giving advice to women on how to get men in foreign countries.

She spent her prime years living in and traveling to these countries.

Countries like India, those in the Middle East, etc. She spent her prime years being fukked by these men, dated some but when all was said and done these men married women of their race, ethnicity from their country etc and not her.

She stays saying black men ain't shyt tho :mjpls:.

Now she's a lonely, bitter old lady with no children or grand children. It's pretty depressing :francis:.

She hasn't uploaded in about 10 months but here's one of her videos:

reminds me of that thread about that indian woman who only dated white boys and now shes regretting it

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
which one of y'all is this

giphy.gif