Being in Love vs. Being Attached

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We live in a society where most people confuse emotional attachment with love.

Real love involves honor and respect...the same kinda honor and respect that is between a parent and child...a child has respect for the parent thru acknowledging authority and the parent honors the child by providing for it. None that involves emotional attachment. When 2 lovers have honor and respect for each other that is real love. If a chick is with you when things are good but abandons ship when things get rough, she never had real honor for the relationship. Or if that chick starts acting brand new to the point of disrespect when things get rough then there is no respect overall.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live in a society where most people confuse emotional attachment with love.

Real love involves honor and respect...the same kinda honor and respect that is between a parent and child...a child has respect for the parent thru acknowledging authority and the parent honors the child by providing for it. None that involves emotional attachment. When 2 lovers have honor and respect for each other that is real love. If a chick is with you when things are good but abandons ship when things get rough, she never had real honor for the relationship. Or if that chick starts acting brand new when things get rough then she never really respected you.

You know he right.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I knew you were gonna say that lol for the sake of discussion can you answer the question.
I'm being honest. That is the answer. You could ask 10 people and get 12 different answers on what love is and the fact is its something only YOU can quantify. Whats love to you may not be to another. The only thing that is unanimous is real love betrays the person feeling it in the sense that it will show itself before you realize its ever there. Meaning, by the time you ask yourself whether or not you love someone, the fact that you are simply asking that of yourself means that you do not. Its subconscious.

If you really loved someone, you'd know the answer well before you prompt yourself to ask it.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I'm being honest. That is the answer. You could ask 10 people and get 12 different answers on what love is and the fact is its something only YOU can quantify. Whats love to you may not be to another. The only thing that is unanimous is real love betrays the person feeling it in the sense that it will show itself before you realize its ever there. Meaning, by the time you ask yourself whether or not you love someone, the fact that you are simply asking that of yourself means that you do not. Its subconscious.

If you really loved someone, you'd know the answer well before you prompt yourself to ask it.
In not asking for myself I'm asking purely just for discussion but I get what you mean.