Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Not saying it's a bad thing, but I don't think it's spoken on much.

Especially if you have a decent career and your money is straight. You will find it hard to find like minded people that have money and free time that can just up and take a trip somewhere Most people in their 20s are too broke to do much of anything. And most people in their 30s are broke and all of their time is tied up. I guess this is cool if you're introvert and loner, but if you're very sociable, it can be bothersome.

Last edited:

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Not saying it's a bad thing, but I don't it's spoken on so much.

Especially if you have a decent career and your money is straight. You will find it hard to find like minded people that have money and free time that can just up and take a trip somewhere Most people in their 20s are too broke to do much of anything. And most people in their 30s are broke and all of their time is tied up. I guess this is cool if you're introvert and loner, but if you're very sociable, it can be bothersome.
Once people find out that you're over 30, no kids and not married, they'll tend to try to find ways to bring you in the land of misery. Folks out here lying like having kids is a walk in the park and marriage is the best thing ever. Live life on your own terms.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying it's a bad thing, but I don't it's spoken on so much.

But I thought the coli was #GMB till the wheels fall off

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Once people find out that you're over 30, no kids and not married, they'll tend to try to find ways to bring you in the land of misery. Folks out here lying like having kids is a walk in the park and marriage is the best thing ever. Live life on your own terms.
My dad telling me I should get married and shyt this nikka even said a mans main focus should be finding a woman, not money :snoop:....have a simp for a dad brehs

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

So true. Out of all the married people I know (family, friends, coworkers) only 3 or 4 keep it real. My dad and my oldest brother mostly. They tell me to take my time and that marriage is hell and a ongoing battle. And my dad and brother wear the pants frfr. Women are just hell. Starting to think Men aren't meant to be locked down to one woman til death.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spot on. shyt, being in your late 20s with no kids, not married with money puts you in a strange place :mjlol:....:mjcry:.

I've been lucky to find a couple good friends in a similar situation, but if that wasn't the case, shyt would feel lonely as fukk sometimes. It's slightly better in big cities, but are you really tryin to make friends like that in your early 30s? :patrice: I dunno.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The pressure to get married & have a big wedding as you get older is scary, hoping to find a down ass chick who just wants to go to the courts and sign the papers or better yet just remain my girl forever without the wife title. (Still buying her a ring tho & she can keep it in the event that we break up)

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 30, no kids, good income, own place, own car, etc. I wouldn't have it any other way! Almost all of my friends are married and/or have kids. Idgaf, I don't need to see them all the time. We're still homies.

My girl, with whom I've been for 5 months, is 31 with no kids and a good income. We do whatever tf we want.

I'm not tied down to anything. I moved from PA to my home state of CT a couple years ago. Before that, I had moved out of the country to teach English in Japan. Being a single, childless man is the shyt. I don't know what OP talmbout.