Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I always get tired of hearing the " you're an educated black man with good career and you're handsome. So what are you single and have no kids?" nonsense.

Because...BECAUSE I CAN!

I normally keep it cool when people say it but deep down that shyt irks me to death. Especially when it's from my cousins who fukked around and got themselves tied up with kids out of wedlock and cant go nowhere half the time. They look at me like, I was in Miami for thanksgiving. In Costa Rica for Christmas. In the Bahamas a couple of days later. And I have a trip booked for Turks & Caicos on the 29th of this month. If my homeboy comes thru with the buddy passes from his job i might be in Europe MLK weekend.
All with different women except for Bahamas and T&C :takedat:
CHOICES you made in the past and present determine what CHOICES are available to you in the future.

Dont get me wrong i know if i dont have no children by the time im much older i may regret it but in the meantime my focus is to enjoy the life that's available to me NOW.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
#Introvert gang

Focus on my career, fitness, side hustles, investments and it's always a 20 year old piece down to go on trips with you. Crazy how being an introvert sucked until I got it poppin now I feel like the world is my bytch. What a time to be 29 with no kids:win:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
No one wants to say it but.....It makes you selfish usually. :yeshrug:

Like you get to a point where you are only use to providing and doing what you want for you when you want to do it.

Now that might not be the case totally if you have love ones to look over or kind of handle and take care of, but if you legit on your own and doing your own thing without worrying about how something is going to make someone else feel, if you such and such needs anything, who needs money for what....yeah you become self center low key, a lot of times in way's you don't notice.

yeah you can financially provide for a small family but you can still be selfish.So if you are not able to physically help with raising the child and if you are not emotionally available when needed and that can become a problem within the household and thus leads to a divorce.
When you get married and start a family you really have to take it on the chin as your families needs and wants come first.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts. I'm old enough to know how to move, but too young to be on some "Time to settle" shyt.

Strange but I find myself enjoying the company of 20 somethings more because at least most of them are not stressing over
adult shyt to the same degree my 30 something folks are. I think I can handle befriending 30 somethings, but barring special circumstances, i'm gonna
date younger.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm in my 30's, no children, have a good career and making good money, and a nice place so I feel you. Sometimes I look at some of my friends and associate's and a lot of them are married with children or single but have children and I kind of envy them a little but when I'm able to go places whenever I want and splurge on stuff I'm like :mjgrin:.

Though my married friends are happy and have good careers I'm not in a huge rush to join them.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'm 30, no kids, good income, own place, own car, etc. I wouldn't have it any other way! Almost all of my friends are married and/or have kids. Idgaf, I don't need to see them all the time. We're still homies.

My girl, with whom I've been for 5 months, is 31 with no kids and a good income. We do whatever tf we want.

I'm not tied down to anything. I moved from PA to my home state of CT a couple years ago. Before that, I had moved out of the country to teach English in Japan. Being a single, childless man is the shyt. I don't know what OP talmbout.

This is how me and my wife are.

No kids, both have good incomes and we travel about every 3 months:blessed:

Sometimes we want kids and most of the time we don't.

I have a friend with kids and his weekdays are literally work, pick up the kids, sit in the house :scust:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Im good...

Right now my priority is my elderly parents..

I did everything i wanted to in the 90s early 2000s, but i realize in 2008 when i lost my job and was asking friends for a little money and they ignored my calls that i was on my own...trust nobody, so the last 10 years it's been working traveling to belize and brazil. And now it's the time to worried about my parents..

I run into women in my age range of 35 and up and even dudes and they either struggling in terms of having a job, child support or bad ass kids they wish they never had cause they have no time at life and like u said some try to pull u in their hole...

Nothing beat getting up on your own time.. Just getting in your car or on a plane and go anywhere u want without hesitation..

I can say i can go into a church and meet people if i want or do volunteer work, but I'm good

I'm in the same situation you're in right now. I got some money, no mate but I gotta take care of my parents.

Most of my friends have wives now but most of em don't seem that happy

I'm happy saving money and having the freedom to do whatever

Maybe I'll feel different when I'm older, but right now I'm good with how life is

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we are like damn unicorns to these broads.

i'll be at a get together with my
homies,theyre women and loose
female friends and i'll have broads
laughing and flirting (because i'm charming)
and one will always go......so how many kids you got.
and after one of the homies ole ladys go.
he's never been married and dont got any children.
:usure:

you can almost hear a synchronized puckering
of pussies.

wat6rr.jpg