Being in your 30s with no kids and not being married puts you in a strange place.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Spot on. shyt, being in your late 20s with no kids, not married with money puts you in a strange place :mjlol:....:mjcry:.

I've been lucky to find a couple good friends in a similar situation, but if that wasn't the case, shyt would feel lonely as fukk sometimes. It's slightly better in big cities, but are you really tryin to make friends like that in your early 30s? :patrice: I dunno.

Big cities are definitely a lot better. I'm in a smaller city now and I have a girlfriend, but when i'm single I like to go to happy hours and travel a lot. Most of my friends and family members have to plan to even go to happy hour. Definitely not trying to make new friends.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Im good...

Right now my priority is my elderly parents..

I did everything i wanted to in the 90s early 2000s, but i realize in 2008 when i lost my job and was asking friends for a little money and they ignored my calls that i was on my own...trust nobody, so the last 10 years it's been working traveling to belize and brazil. And now it's the time to worried about my parents..

I run into women in my age range of 35 and up and even dudes and they either struggling in terms of having a job, child support or bad ass kids they wish they never had cause they have no time at life and like u said some try to pull u in their hole...

Nothing beat getting up on your own time.. Just getting in your car or on a plane and go anywhere u want without hesitation..

I can say i can go into a church and meet people if i want or do volunteer work, but I'm good

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
OP,
I thought you had a kid with an Asian jawn tho :patrice:

that was just a scare. :whew: That kids would be like 3 yo right now and I wouldn't be making this thread. That wouldve changed the course and thread making classics on old StuntOne

You got a good memory. I about to search that thread. That's why i love thecoli. This joint is really like a diary. I wish those old SOHH forums and threads were still up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one wants to say it but.....It makes you selfish usually. :yeshrug:

Like you get to a point where you are only use to providing and doing what you want for you when you want to do it.

Now that might not be the case totally if you have love ones to look over or kind of handle and take care of, but if you legit on your own and doing your own thing without worrying about how something is going to make someone else feel, if you such and such needs anything, who needs money for what....yeah you become self center low key, a lot of times in way's you don't notice.

Daps
It does change things and priorities tho, lets be honest.

Of course, kids are a major responsibility. But reading comments on here you'd think life was over. The only way that's true is if you're broke and have no support system. I travel more than people who don't have kids.