Ben Affleck humiliated by poor Batman Vs Superman Respone

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Ben Affleck Humiliated by Poor Batman v Superman Response?
NEdtoiRfv4uvgg_2_c.jpg

By B. Alan Orange — May 7th, 2016

Yesterday it was announced that Ben Affleck is taking on the role of executive producer for Justice League, which he is currently shooting in London. The actor will reprise his role as vigilante superhero Batman. But apparently he's not happy about the way things are going. That's one of the main reasons why he was given a new title on the Zack Snyder directed superhero ensemble. Now comes word that the actor was just down right humiliated by the poor responseBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice garnered from critics and fans alike.

After it was announced that Ben Affleck was being promoted to executive producer on Justice League, more info came out about exactly what this position means for the actor. Apparently, he will be working very closely with director Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio to fine-tune the script on set. The trio will collaborate together to make the best movie they can. Taking the position was said to be a sign from Affleck that he believes in his director. But now, more information has leaked from sources embedded within Warner Bros. Here's what BDMhas to say about exactly why Ben Affleck has been given this new position.

"Affleck was incredibly unhappy about the reception of BvS. He felt humiliated after spending so much of the press tour saying how much better this film would be than Daredevil. On top of that his agent was furious when Kevin Tsujihara jumped the gun and announced him as the director of The Batman. There were still negotiations happening. This move seems to help placate Affleck while also edging Zack Snyder out of a controlling central position in the DC Movieverse."
It's easy to understand why Ben Affleck might feel a tad humiliated. Batman V Superman currently has a Rotten Tomatoes rating of 28%. Daredevil, on the other hand, which has been called one of the worst Marvel movies ever, stands much taller with 44%. Add to this the Sad Affleck meme that has become a viral sensation, and one might see why the actor isn't exactly happy with the current situation.

Ben Affleck is the main lead in Justice League, reprising his role as billionaire Bruce Wayne, who sets out to bring a number ofMeta-Humans together to form this team of superheroes. Many praised Ben Affleck's Batman as the best thing about Dawn of Justice. While the movie wasn't a bomb, it did not perform as well at the box office as some at the studio had hoped. Ben Affleck is known for giving Warner Bros. some critically acclaimed movies outside the superhero genre, which makes him one of the strongest storytellers currently occupying their lot. He's proven his writing and directing abilities on such hit films as Gone Baby Gone, The Town and Argo. Argo is especially notable as it won a Best Picture Oscar for the studio. That movie was written by Justice League scribe Terrio.

As the DCEU moves forward, Warner Bros. hopes that Ben Affleck can help shape the universe and what it will become. At this time, the solo Batman movie that Affleck is co-writing, directing, and starring in does not have a release date, but many speculate that it will fall into the October 5, 2018 slot that Warner Bros. recently reserved. Justice League is currently shooting in London and will be in theaters November 2017. :snoop:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I take these rumors with a grain of salt. Maybe he was humiliated but that doesn't mean I think these nerds and their sources would know.

But taken at face value, I think the poor response is going to fuel Ben. I really think he's going to put out an incredible Batman film as a big fukk you to everyone. :pacspit:

We gon eat.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Put Batman down for a minute
Do some next shyt
Some shyt muthafukkas wont expect

I need to get into this game
Ima retire from this construction shyt soon
I really wanna do something in film
Writing, something...
fukk the money
fukk tryna make money
Go for some epic outa nowhere shyt

Id try and make a Martian Manhunter flik
fukk everyones heads up

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hahahha hahaha.

Just for fun I was like who is bdm.

I click on it which leads to an article. The article then alludes to Hollywood reporter.
Then it sources back to guess who.

Devin faraci :russ::russ::russ:

This is such a joke at this point.

All these sites keep spinning stories for clicks and their source is marvel fan boy who's proven wrong again and again and again Devin faraci.

Seriously :mjlol:

All dude does is create DC drama in his head all day to get clicks.

Pathetic

@Ain't That Something @Yo Yo Ma @Arishok
:russ:

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
everyone loved him in it though. but somewhat understandable. dude went through it trying to get his career back on track and be taken seriously again in hollywood.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Wait, Zack Snyder's STILL directing The Justice League movies? :mindblown: You'd think D.C. would keep him as far away from their movies as possible after MoS, but instead they give him 3 more to see how badly he can fukk up the start of their entire film universe.

Pin the hopes of a potential multi-billion dollar franchise on the 'talent' of Zack Snyder brehs. I'm sure the visuals will look great though :mjlol:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i remember when he was in armagedon. He asked M Bay...."would't it be easier to train astronauts to drill than to make drillers into astronauts :pachaha::bryan:
Bay just said "shut up":pachaha:

Always wondered why ppl were so pissed when he was cast as batman. He is way better than this.
He should try to direct the JL or Batman movies. Maybe Nolan can have another go

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I have faith in Ben.

Studio fukked up Batman Vs Superman. Not Ben, not Synder...maybe the casting of Eisenberg as Lex was horrible...but it was clear the studio felt they had to play catchup with Marvel and crammed too much shyt into the movie that parts were incoherent and even worse when it got edited down even made even less sense.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahahha hahaha.

Just for fun I was like who is bdm.

I click on it which leads to an article. The article then alludes to Hollywood reporter.
Then it sources back to guess who.

Devin faraci :russ::russ::russ:

This is such a joke at this point.

All these sites keep spinning stories for clicks and their source is marvel fan boy who's proven wrong again and again and again Devin faraci.

Seriously :mjlol:

All dude does is create DC drama in his head all day to get clicks.

Pathetic

@Ain't That Something @Yo Yo Ma @Arishok
:russ:
Devin Faraci, The Biggest Loser