wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:scusthov: you've fallen the fukk off lately breh
lol fukk out of here

you nikkas HAVE to be joking there is a fukkin video of a dude asking him about the poor reception and he looks depressed as fukk and somehow this story is bullshyt? its more likely to be true than not

he stared off in a depressed ass state and when he snaps out of it while Cavill has atleast pretended to be excited, he just says "i agree" :mjlol:

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps

I'm a late Affleck fan. From Kevin Smith onward, I just wanted him to fail. He seemed cocky and immature. Seeing movies he's directed, outside of Damon, made me change my mind completely. He's likely going to get control of at least directing Batman, and I hated the choice at first for him at Batman (only because I wanted Bale back); but I see how much he hurts for his craft. He's also matured immensely, despite personal relationship snags (I'd gamble with that much cash in the bank, and he needs to find a wife that complements him, not his stature in Hollywod).

:salute: dude

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
What was wrong with the Superman reboot?

Personally I didn't like man of steel. I felt a dark superman man movie was not needed and it was done because batman was so successful. Also I felt like Lois Lane played to much of a role and all that time spent on Krypton could of been saved for the second movie

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I have faith in Ben.

Studio fukked up Batman Vs Superman. Not Ben, not Synder...maybe the casting of Eisenberg as Lex was horrible...but it was clear the studio felt they had to play catchup with Marvel and crammed too much shyt into the movie that parts were incoherent and even worse when it got edited down even made even less sense.
Exactly
Studios have made it clear that they don't know shyt about superhero or comic genres.

They had Snyder edit the fukk out of that movie and now they're receiving backlash for it.

Making Ben apart of the direction is one of their better decisions. He's proven himself as a director and Snyder trusts him completely. By far the best thing about the movie.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doesn't matter if you bring on Scorcese, the franchise is already fukked.

Superman died already and we haven't even got to Justice League. No matter who they get to make these movies moving forward the stakes will be non-existent.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I didn't like man of steel. I felt a dark superman man movie was not needed and it was done because batman was so successful. Also I felt like Lois Lane played to much of a role and all that time spent on Krypton could of been saved for the second movie

Did you like the Superman movie before that?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol fukk out of here

you nikkas HAVE to be joking there is a fukkin video of a dude asking him about the poor reception and he looks depressed as fukk and somehow this story is bullshyt? its more likely to be true than not

he stared off in a depressed ass state and when he snaps out of it while Cavill has atleast pretended to be excited, he just says "i agree" :mjlol:
Believe disney stan who constantly lies Devin faraci for the sake of Disney stanning brehs

You should sit the next few threads out I'm disappointed in you lately :scusthov:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Believe disney stan who constantly lies Devin faraci for the sake of Disney stanning brehs

You should sit the next few threads out I'm disappointed in you lately :scusthov:
Lol alright. I'll let you believe marvel has infiltrated the movie review business like Hyrda and I'll believe actual visual evidence in a video.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol alright. I'll let you believe marvel has infiltrated the movie review business like Hyrda and I'll believe actual visual evidence in a video.
Tell that to zods neck stan :camby:

You've worked yourself into a shoot and into a mark for yourself :camby:

Believe Devin Faraci brehs

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ben Affleck is fine as Batman and WB gonna make sure he OK.

There's a massive smear campaign for DC in mainstream media. Too many people trapped in the 90s when Marvel was "cool" and DC was "corny". Sad that these Marvel fanboys are doing whatever they can to prevent DCEU from coming to being.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

Damn his soul was hurt behind that shyt.
:mjlol:

Ben was a solid batman though.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
off topic but i just found out that zack snyder was the director of Michael Jordan's Playground :mjlol:

it's my favorite MJ film though:mjcry: