Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Tell that to zods neck stan :camby:

You've worked yourself into a shoot and into a mark for yourself :camby:

Believe Devin Faraci brehs
Ignore videos brehs. You haven't even mentioned the video once because it completely dispels your need to believe there is a giant conspiracy against DC :mjlol:

DC stans y'all they literally ignore reality.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ignore videos brehs. You haven't even mentioned the video once because it completely dispels your need to believe there is a giant conspiracy against DC :mjlol:

DC stans y'all they literally ignore reality.
Let known disney stans that constantly and repeatedly lie Extrapolate seconds of facial expressions into complete stories and narratives and then act as if other people are crazy for not believing the duck tales because you've gone too deep in the rabbit hole brehs

:scusthov:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know why he would would feel humiliated by the critics and fans reactions to Dawn of Justice. People have praised his performance and he was the best part in the film. Daredevil having a higher rating than Dawn of Justice is bs though. Dawn of Justice had its issues but to have 28% rating on Rotten Tomatos is BS.
i know they trying to give cyborg his spot, but fukk that, they need to include him in the films.....was hoping they hinted at him in BvS, but they didnt....hopefully it happens in jl1, he could be used as the cliffhanger to lead to jl2.....

just shooting the shyt: after thinking about and chopping it up with a cat at the theater, i think the gen dude lois talks with in BvS (the guy from MoS) is MM....with the way he was concerned about superman and how he's always helping lois, it gives the hint he could be more than meets the eye....i know it's a long shot, but it would be a hell of a twist, in a good way.....what you think?...
I think the general is Martian Manhunter. I've been thinking that since Man of Steel. He introduced the Batman vs. Superman concept at SDCC 2013. He's not a huge star so why give him such a prominent role if he wasn't a possible major player.