Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart (NEW YORKER ARTICLE)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The brain surgeon said that he would probably contribute to Carson’s campaign to keep him in the race: “every time he says something, it helps bring people’s unrealistic expectations about brain surgeons back down to earth.”

He said that he was cheered by Carson’s pronouncement over the weekend that Muslims should not be President. “Now you can cross politics off the list of things that people will expect me to be knowledgeable about,” he said. “I think I speak for a lot of brain surgeons when I say, ‘Thank you, Ben Carson.’ ”
:mjlol:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Of course he is.
Linking the 2nd Amendment with the fukkin Nazis is uber sensible

Ben Carson defends linking gun control to the Holocaust - BBC News

And his debt ceiling knowledge is spot on.

Asked several times if the ceiling should be raised, Carson said he would "not sign an increased budget."

"I would provide the kind of leadership that says, 'Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period,'" said Carson, who added he supports 3%-4% across-the-board reductions to the federal budget.

"I'm gonna try one more time, sir," Ryssdal responded. "This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?"

Carson answered, "What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops."

Ben Carson says the darndest things - CNNPolitics.com
Carson is giving you a codified warning on a national platform and all you can do is laugh along with the people that see you as little more than votes for THEIR guy to do THEIR bidding... at best.

You realize that people who HATE YOU are arming themselves to the teeth while most Black people are legislated out of the right to equal gun ownership.

You realize that these people are not playing with their target practice drills, their video games, their hours of obsessing.

You realize that they could easily start mass purging us at any given moment?

You realize they discuss this amongst themselves, right?

Endlessly discussing this, as you laugh... right?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carson is giving you a codified warning on a national platform and all you can do is laugh along with the people that see you as little more than votes for THEIR guy to do THEIR bidding... at best.

You realize that people who HATE YOU are arming themselves to the teeth while most Black people are legislated out of the right to equal gun ownership.

You realize that these people are not playing with their target practice drills, their video games, their hours of obsessing.

You think some AR 15s is going to save you from a government that has drones?

:what:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

Oh really?

Do explain.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Politics :wow:

i need to start working for the government. You can't beat'em join'em. Beautiful the way they keep the sheeple enslaved.

Politics. Pop Media. Drugs.

Even if they lose they can't lose.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ben carson hustling cacs...dude is too smart to believe in what he say

Soon

Banned
Daps
It's true the guys a complete fukking idiot. I was reading this Op-Ed by this black columnist on NYT just yesterday, was ethered to oblivion.
With Ben Carson, the Doctor Is Always Out

Money quote:

:wow:

Seriously how can you be this stupid? It's really kind of funny because when he talks he seems so calm, serene and sane. But when he opens his mouth you realise quickly that this guy is batsh*t crazy.

Too real.

I think his and Sarah Palin biggest problem they are too specific and detailed. So if they some nonsense, it can only be read one way, they got to stick to it...no copping pleas later.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

keepemup

Banned
Daps
It's disappointing that people can't handle opinions different from their own. A lot of this, I believe, stems from the fact that he believes in God.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
You think some AR 15s is going to save you from a government that has drones?

:what:
Citizens have drones too you know. Your type of attitude isn't gonna win. And do you realize that there have been times where the people have overthrown the government and its army?