Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart (NEW YORKER ARTICLE)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Citizens have drones too you know. Your type of attitude isn't gonna win. And do you realize that there have been times where the people have overthrown the government and its army?
Citizens don't command the sky. This isn't your typical civil war, there's a reason why countries beg the US military to help when shyt hits the fan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he is.
Linking the 2nd Amendment with the fukkin Nazis is uber sensible

:mjlol:

Ben Carson defends linking gun control to the Holocaust - BBC News

And his debt ceiling knowledge is spot on.
:mjlol:

Asked several times if the ceiling should be raised, Carson said he would "not sign an increased budget."

"I would provide the kind of leadership that says, 'Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period,'" said Carson, who added he supports 3%-4% across-the-board reductions to the federal budget.

"I'm gonna try one more time, sir," Ryssdal responded. "This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?"

Carson answered, "What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops."

Ben Carson says the darndest things - CNNPolitics.com

Here's the thing, the fact that he's actually on the ticket is laughable..... he has no political experience in legislation, world politics, or lobbying..... and neither does Trump, but yet these are the 2 of the more popular candidates running....

The U.S. government has turned something as significant as the presidential election into a reality T.V. show for social experimentation....

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here's the thing, the fact that he's actually on the ticket is laughable..... he has no political experience in legislation, world politics, or lobbying..... and neither does Trump, but yet these are the 2 of the more popular candidates running....

Republicans have turned something as significant as the presidential election into a reality T.V. show for social experimentation....
Fixed