Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Might be the first bust who had a multiple all star selections, rookie of the year, defensive and all nba picks and still fall off without a legit career altering injury
Idk how valid it is, but apparently that back injury that I believe he incurred in his second to last 76er season is something that does flare up for him from time to time.

I don’t think it’s what makes him just not even attempt to score for entire games, but he’s been progressively worse as a scorer since then

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I keep seeing people re-write history like all this started with the Hawks series.

But this mf has been bytch made since day one and has consistently refused to work on hus game since he was a rookie and has always hid when it has mattered.

His game has obviously fallen off a cliff since Trae took his soul but this was always gonna be the natural conclusion to his NBA career.

Only so long fake thugs can pretend.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Idk how valid it is, but apparently that back injury that I believe he incurred in his second to last 76er season is something that does flare up for him from time to time.

I don’t think it’s what makes him just not even attempt to score for entire games, but he’s been progressively worse as a scorer since then

Might be a thing, that shyt definetly affected Dwight Howard

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Ben Simmons is attempting 5.7 shots per game this season.

He is shooting .439 from the free throw line.
He hasn’t attempted 1 three pointer all season.

Look. Box score numbers aren’t everything. But this man is being paid 35.4 million dollars to be John Konchar

:picard:
And he’s on a team that has no top scorers anymore