Benefits of joining a gym vs weights at home?

Daps
Now i dont gotta pull up bar or cord weight machine & this gym im assumin has all of that minus personal trainers i believe so whats tha benefits?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
the only benefit of having an in home gym is that you can work out whenever u want, and not be around people. you can even put up mirrors on your walls and flex all u want. there are some workouts that work muscles, but are embarrassing to do in front of people. especially ass work outs.
and in the long run,
what you pay for your in home gym will be less than what you pay for a membership for years and years, if you stay devoted to your fitness routine.

u have that kind of $$ to hook up a gym for yourself? if so, why not.

Entrapta310

Daps
@DoinkTheClown i done had tha same weights since i started. I hate havin tha dumbells where u can untwist & throw on/takeoff plates

what gym are you at?
i had to switch 2 times to find the right gym that had the right equipment that i enjoyed using.
are you happy with your body and are trying to maintain it?
or are you trying to sculpt it?

Daps
what gym are you at?
i had to switch 2 times to find the right gym that had the right equipment that i enjoyed using.
are you happy with your body and are trying to maintain it?
or are you trying to sculpt it?

Im at Home Gym.
I was thinkin about joinin fitness evolution.
It seems as if my body isnt making changes. My bros say it is a liiil bit but i dont see it.
I wanna stay how i look in tha mirror after i get done workin out. So you can say im tryna sculpt it. Get big & strong on sum tony tha tiger shyt

Entrapta310

Daps
Im at Home Gym.
I was thinkin about joinin fitness evolution.
It seems as if my body isnt making changes. My bros say it is a liiil bit but i dont see it.
I wanna stay how i look in tha mirror after i get done workin out. So you can say im tryna sculpt it. Get big & strong on sum tony tha tiger shyt

depending what you bought and have at your home gym, that can stunt your progress.
especially if you only use the limited shyt you bought.
u need machines too. not just free weights.

if your at home gym doesnt have some machines, maybe a bow flex or something... u gonna be upset with no progress.

Daps
depending what you bought and have at your home gym, that can stunt your progress.
especially if you only use the limited shyt you bought.
u need machines too. not just free weights.

if your at home gym doesnt have some machines, maybe a bow flex or something... u gonna be upset with no progress.

Sounds like its time 2 join tha gym

Daps
I got Powerblocks and Bodylastics bands at the crib, but I feel like I can get more work done at the gym doing barbell lifts and stuff. So I use the dumbbells and the bands as accessory stuff or whenever I'm bored and feel like getting a little work in

Never heard of those

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got some Powerblocks that I keep at the crib, came in handy when we had the ice store in Atlanta. prob going to invest in resistance bands and a pull up bar. I go to LA fitness though, but having stuff at home comes in handy for when you cant go to gym