Bernie Sanders on the Breakfast Club pt2 (w/Killa Mike)

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
They need to have a sit down with Trump. I seriously doubt he would even accept a phone interview.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I watched 10 minutes and turned it off. It's the same talking points as usual. Why any black person would vote for this dude after his hipocrasy on reparations is baffling to me.
Actually, you are the one spouting talking points, because you have a predisposed stance having not watched the video.
:snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Actually, you are the one spouting talking points, because you have a predisposed stance having not watched the video.
:snoop:

What talking point am I spouting, please enlighten me :jbhmm:

And I did watch the video. About 10 minutes of it. The whole video is 14 minutes long. Did he address why he voted for Jewish reparations in the last 4 minutes?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Go join a bookclub and argue with them about books you haven't read. I got no interest friend.

Again, what talking point am I spouting? My #1 issue with Bernie Sanders is he is pro reparations for Israel (even co sponsored a bill in 2012 for Jewish reparations) but tell black people that when it comes to us, reparations are impossible.

Why would I vote for a candidate who will advocate for something for his people, then tell mines to kick rocks?

Last edited: