Bernie Sanders on the Breakfast Club pt2 (w/Killa Mike)

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
How do you think we should proceed with this.

We're the only people who haven't gotten compensated for past atrocities. Plenty of other groups have gotten reparations, why can't we get a team of lawyers to get in t
the paper work and see what happens?

I'm not saying we shouldn't, believe me when I say this.

I'm simply saying, it's not gonna work out that smoothly. Especially if you don't have the representation to make the case for it in this hypothetical situation.

Plus the groups who have gotten recuperations, Jews, Japanese etc. Are relatively small compared to over 40 million African Americans and trying to break off say a $1 billion dollars ain't gonna even everybody out.

And it doesn't help you have black figureheads who have made the case to be against reparations either.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I heard Johnny Cochran was doing it before he died. Don't quote me on that, but that's what I heard on here.

I actually heard about this too, I think Umar said that but idk for sure

I'm not saying we shouldn't, believe me when I say this.

I'm simply saying, it's not gonna work out that smoothly. Especially if you don't have the representation to make the case for it in this hypothetical situation.

Plus the groups who have gotten recuperations, Jews, Japanese etc. Are relatively small compared to over 40 million African Americans and trying to break off say a $1 billion dollars ain't gonna even everybody out.

And it doesn't help you have black figureheads who have made the case to be against reparations either.

This is why we need to be more actively involved in politics, funding real think tanks, and supporting our businesses
:jbhmm:
It'll never be a smooth thing, white people have never done righteous shyt smoothly. And I think our numbers will help us, not hurt us if we (including the diaspora outside amerikkka) united for this issue.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All that we're taking about is criminal justice via drug laws and welfare.

Thats it?

Thats all that affects us?

This is why we're so fukking screwed. Its like...the most basic shyt.

Ironically the drug laws revamps comes when Heroine is taking white America by storm and the only Blacks really getting messed up are folks who were Junkies form the 80s-90s.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Clinton will ride the political power of her husband. People need to understand this. She sucks but Republicans don't like her. Politically that's all she needs and she knows it.