Bernie Sanders statement on Trump victory

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Who you think we getting for 2020 as Dem nominee?
jRU-P4gY.jpg

j/k :russ:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
"Let me be very clear. In my view, Democrats will not retain the White House, will not regain the Senate, will not gain the House and will not be successful in dozens of governor’s races unless we run a campaign which generates excitement and momentum and which produces a huge voter turnout.

With all due respect, and I do not mean to insult anyone here, that will not happen with politics as usual. The same old, same old will not be successful.

The people of our country understand that — given the collapse of the American middle class and the grotesque level of income and wealth inequality we are experiencing — we do not need more establishment politics or establishment economics.

We need a political movement which is prepared to take on the billionaire class and create a government which represents all Americans, and not just corporate America and wealthy campaign donors.

In other words, we need a movement which takes on the economic and political establishment, not one which is part of it."

~ Bernie Sanders August 28th, 2015

Anahita

All Star
Daps
"Let me be very clear. In my view, Democrats will not retain the White House, will not regain the Senate, will not gain the House and will not be successful in dozens of governor’s races unless we run a campaign which generates excitement and momentum and which produces a huge voter turnout.

With all due respect, and I do not mean to insult anyone here, that will not happen with politics as usual. The same old, same old will not be successful.

The people of our country understand that — given the collapse of the American middle class and the grotesque level of income and wealth inequality we are experiencing — we do not need more establishment politics or establishment economics.

We need a political movement which is prepared to take on the billionaire class and create a government which represents all Americans, and not just corporate America and wealthy campaign donors.

In other words, we need a movement which takes on the economic and political establishment, not one which is part of it."

~ Bernie Sanders August 28th, 2015

:mjcry: That damn devil bytch and her flunkies cost us Obama's true successor.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This overlap was as clear as day from the beginning and contributed to me being okay with either of the two winning. I hope some work gets done.

Btw there was a quiet alliance between their two campaigns for quite a while. Dont ask me how i know this though :hubie:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: That damn devil bytch and her flunkies cost us Obama's true successor.

No Obama himself cost these problems. She and Bill were racist towards him by numerous statements they made in 2008 campaign including making a joke how he could be assassinated just like Martin Luther King JR

Even after all this disrespect, Obama gave her a lifeline and gave her a job in his administration...to promise her after his 2nd term she would run...

All he had to do after she disrespected him was to not involve himself with her again. Hillary's career was supposed to be over and him reviving her like that caused these turn of events.....

But what is even funnier is as simple as this video is below, when you go deep into it this is what put the idea in Trump's head in the first place to run. We laugh cause of how silly it sounds that he ran because he was made fun of...but that is the reality

Barack could never guess that a day after that he would kill Osama...but then 5 years later find a new enemy :wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I am just about finished with reading, or commenting myself on the seemingly endless possibilities that caused this, the could, would, should, but if Hillary had picked Bernie as VP, and hit the rust belt, or had him do it, instead of that goof Tim Kaine locking down VA, which we saw, didn't quite work, I think she could have made it.
VP's don't usually matter much but I think it's worth noting that Kaine was a terrible VP pick.

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he's the absolute worst guy to run against Trump as a woman's runningmate...a bytch-voiced sassy feminine dude who speaks fluent Spanish? :dahell:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This overlap was as clear as day from the beginning and contributed to me being okay with either of the two winning. I hope some work gets done.

Btw there was a quiet alliance between their two campaigns for quite a while. Dont ask me how i know this though :hubie:
How do you think this will play out? You see Don being a two termer?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
VP's don't usually matter much but I think it's worth noting that Kaine was a terrible VP pick.

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he's the absolute worst guy to run against Trump as a woman's runningmate...a bytch-voiced sassy feminine dude who speaks fluent Spanish? :dahell:

Didn't excite the base at all. A centrist Dem. Bad pick.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I really believe this guy would have killed trump. Those rust belt states would have went his way man.

The democrat party needs to be fukking gutted and start over like the Labour Party here in the uk. This 3rd way corporate bullshyt just isn't working. :snoop:

Throughout the western world left wing parties have moved to the right economically. I don't understand why they did this. They alienate their traditional base and are still considered too left wing by rightist voters. By moving to the right, left wing parties just lose their base and fail to gain new support. Ain't nobody trying to vote for conservatives-lite, they want a genuine alternative.