Besides work and school how do us wack brehs build rapport with interested women?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How would you recommend to eat when you don't know anyone on campus and don't wanna join a frat?

:stopitslime: why are you trying to meet women outside work and school?

If you're in college you will NEVER and I repeat NEVER meet as many relaxed go with the flow thots or wifey material. College :ohlawd:

So that should be your number 1 place to scope out girls. Work you can hit them too.

but when you're getting outside of your social circle looking to date, best believe if you don't turn into a savage you will get ate by these heartless hoes. Cause they don't have anything to lose, you don't have mutual friends and they don't need to invest shut in you.

Women who don't date within their social circles tend to be women who have crazy pasts and accept anyone to date for the purpose of dating. 9/10 these types of women are not the ones you want to get serious with.

It really depends on what your looking for.:yeshrug:

If I'm looking for wifey my social circle is definitely it be it church, mutual friends with, work or whatever.

If I'm looking to smash dating appa, random club joints, ig snapchat, randoms on the streets etc. When you start using dating apps a lot of these women have been with MULTIPLE men or dates, so it's nothing for them to ghost you.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You mean you having it is the reason why you aren't where you want to be? Idk how it works tbh.

But I can tell you what going on with you now, you don't want to put in the work and deal with the rejection of what you have to do in order to get what u want.

I'm not saying it in a bad way to you, like you're a lazy bum or something. You just don't feel like the amount of work is worth it and you don't want to deal with the rejection that comes with it.

But you still want what you want. You wanna build some muscle? You have to go to the gym. You wanna fukk some girls? You gotta keep going out and hollern at them, etc.

Having a career and car is good indeed, but if that's how you feel you'll get girls and you really believe that's the only way you can do it, then you have to bust your ass to get there with that.

Buuuut, that could take a while to get there. You gonna hold off on p*ssy until then?

I would suggest right now to look for another job as hard as you can, that way you can get a better whip. I know you said you can't get 2 jobs, so just replace the grocery job.

But even with all those things you need to make yourself attractive to women, you need to still go out and approach women. You still need to put in work at the gym.

The most you'll get with a career and car and nothing else is to be a beta male provider because you have no game or experience bagging chicks.

So you'll still have to go out there and put in work.

And I understand why you keep making threads like this, it's because it's a lot of work and it's on your mind a lot, but you don't wanna deal with all the work it takes to get there.

Take action my brother!!

I was like that too, but you'll never get what you want unless you go out there and get it!!

Let's get it!!

Yeah, you're right. I need to figure out what exactly what I want to do as a career for my life. @Balla I think I may have ADHD. Since highschool I have struggled not to act a fool in class. @6:29-6:54 is why I think I made this thread.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
maaan this ain't gonna work for everybody but I treat females like i treat anyone attractive women don't get no more than a non-attractive woman. i crack jokes and break the ice that way and soon after i'll know if she like the kid or not, if she give me some signals, touching or wanting to be close following me around i know what time it is
I just need to raise my confidence. Sometimes girls giving me chances for me to be playfully flirtish and I keep stone face, don't see the opportunity til minutes later. Damn

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: why are you trying to meet women outside work and school?

If you're in college you will NEVER and I repeat NEVER meet as many relaxed go with the flow thots or wifey material. College :ohlawd:

So that should be your number 1 place to scope out girls. Work you can hit them too.

but when you're getting outside of your social circle looking to date, best believe if you don't turn into a savage you will get ate by these heartless hoes. Cause they don't have anything to lose, you don't have mutual friends and they don't need to invest shut in you.

Women who don't date within their social circles tend to be women who have crazy pasts and accept anyone to date for the purpose of dating. 9/10 these types of women are not the ones you want to get serious with.

It really depends on what your looking for.:yeshrug:

If I'm looking for wifey my social circle is definitely it be it church, mutual friends with, work or whatever.

If I'm looking to smash dating appa, random club joints, ig snapchat, randoms on the streets etc. When you start using dating apps a lot of these women have been with MULTIPLE men or dates, so it's nothing for them to ghost you.
My community college doesn't share the same
atmosphere that is at a college/university.
Classes are small, teacher talks the whole fukking time.
Most of these girls are minors at work

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You mean you having it is the reason why you aren't where you want to be? Idk how it works tbh.

But I can tell you what going on with you now, you don't want to put in the work and deal with the rejection of what you have to do in order to get what u want.

I'm not saying it in a bad way to you, like you're a lazy bum or something. You just don't feel like the amount of work is worth it and you don't want to deal with the rejection that comes with it.

But you still want what you want. You wanna build some muscle? You have to go to the gym. You wanna fukk some girls? You gotta keep going out and hollern at them, etc.

Having a career and car is good indeed, but if that's how you feel you'll get girls and you really believe that's the only way you can do it, then you have to bust your ass to get there with that.

Buuuut, that could take a while to get there. You gonna hold off on p*ssy until then?

I would suggest right now to look for another job as hard as you can, that way you can get a better whip. I know you said you can't get 2 jobs, so just replace the grocery job.

But even with all those things you need to make yourself attractive to women, you need to still go out and approach women. You still need to put in work at the gym.

The most you'll get with a career and car and nothing else is to be a beta male provider because you have no game or experience bagging chicks.

So you'll still have to go out there and put in work.

And I understand why you keep making threads like this, it's because it's a lot of work and it's on your mind a lot, but you don't wanna deal with all the work it takes to get there.

Take action my brother!!

I was like that too, but you'll never get what you want unless you go out there and get it!!

Let's get it!!
No I'm not saying not having a social life is driving me crazy. Yeah I'm gonna go for that. I'll keep y'all updated.
This 19 yr co-worker choosey, I'mma try to shoot my shot.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

You do not need to build rapport, you do not need “game” you do not need anything. A woman likes you or she doesn’t. if she’s being a bytch that is her problem nothing you did to cause her to act that way. WOmen play too many game and are a$$holes so good luck looking for one that isnt passes around. Also do not put up their attitudes. Simps make up excuse saying their are emotional that is a bullshyt lie. Women use their emotions to manipulate men. All the advice you need. Stay woke.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Uh...there are thousands of dudes with multiple baby mamas that ride the bus with Obama phones bruh.....some homeless dudes got girls comfortable being homeless with them living on the streets and in shelters....so what's the problem:patrice:...ur mentality is stopping u...not lack of possessions...

Nothing wrong with him. 2019 Women love bums and deadbeats.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
become a regular at a bar

i've smashed bartenders and waitresses that way. and other chicks who are regulars. those chicks get off of work and go to other bars to meet more of their female friends

easy way to network and build rapport.

find a bar thats poppin when big sports games are on.

if you want to an easy way to find a friends group - any sports gym with a basketball court or any court that plays pick up or soccer fields where they do pick up

This what I'm thinking about doing. And taking up a dance class like Bachata. Then I can hit up Latin clubs.

Op what's stopping you from doing a dance class or hitting bars solo? You gotta learn how to relax, the more relaxed you are the better

Those teen girls, if 18 and 19 I'd go for it. Ain't like you 40 years old.