Besides work and school how do us wack brehs build rapport with interested women?

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Rose Gold, Feb 10, 2019.

1. mannyrs13

mannyrs13 Ambition of a champion amidst the regrets Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Focusville, USA
    Coli Cash:
    $681390234.00

Might be the realist words I've read on here. Can definitely relate to this cuz I was just discussing this work my boy earlier tonight in a way. It all started when he was telling me how his niece and nephew got presented to God today and I told him I don't really pray. So he got a bit offended and was like so what are you good for. I told him that praying wasn't gonna do anything if you don't take action. Even having a plan don't mean anything either. Thoughts and prayers won't do anything unless you take action. So that's why I feel you on putting action to your plan and lack of consistency. My boy is finally stable with his job and not job hopping but he definitely was on that talking different bullshyt every so often and then not talking any action. That's why when he asked me what my plan was I said, "my plan is my plan". Cuz I'd rather talk results instead of talk bullshyt. So yeah it's definitely a marathon but instead of one long marathon I think it's more like a relay race actually. I say it's like a relay race because you gotta be able to pass the baton to your better self, or if not you can't get to the end of the race.

Rose Gold and Weaver31 dapped this.
  2. Eric Brooks

Eric Brooks #KillaKaep

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225102.00

maaan this ain't gonna work for everybody but I treat females like i treat anyone attractive women don't get no more than a non-attractive woman. i crack jokes and break the ice that way and soon after i'll know if she like the kid or not, if she give me some signals, touching or wanting to be close following me around i know what time it is

Rose Gold dapped this.
  3. Weaver31

Weaver31 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Va
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

This some real shyt here. Like u said, life for a lot of us has obstacles, trials and tribulations and u gotta go thru pain, shame, hurt, etc just to get better. We not always dealt with a great hand of cards but we gotta play with what we have and hope we can win.

Guess Who and Rose Gold dapped this.
  4. String Bell

String Bell Better Ring String Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

upgrade yourself. that is the only answer, women should be trying to figure out how to get with you.

5. Balla

Balla All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

@Rose Gold

What are your very next steps to fix this shyt?

I mean like in a month type thing.

You gonna go to school?

Look for another job?

Try dating apps?

You gonna hit the gym?

Making beats is cool, but that shyt will take the longest to help u out with your situation.

I ask this because that's the only way you will fix your way of thinking and your situation.

You have to be putting in some type of work somehow and make improvements towards your life.

If you don't do anything you'll still be making threads on here about the shyt.

Imo you should work on what u wanna work on and still holla at chicks regardless to get your game better and to give yourself confidence that you can bag women even when you're in the position you're in now.

Doing that will give you hella confidence.

Rose Gold dapped this.
  6. sayyestothis

sayyestothis #MadeInBaltimoreCreated4Jamaica

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
    Coli Cash:
    $298515.00

Smoke weed.

Have some cocktails.

Ease up from being u for a while.

kenjaminfranklin and Rose Gold dapped this.
  7. Roid Jones

Roid Jones Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1345600.00

It's like the internet doesn't exist

8. Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro aka Rose Gold. #PlayMichaelJackson

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $314300.00

I'm going to study for the A+ cert.
    Start doing basic bodyweight exercises.
    I'm not really in position to look for a new job unfortunately because I need to take my dad to physical therapy and etc like every other day. I don't see any factory job that is second shift. Everything is 1st or 3rd.

I do want to go back to school and use the free tutoring/help. Not because the work is hard but to help me make a habit of doing it on time. I'm a damn procrastinator.

shyt is easy but my discipline is trash.

Balla dapped this.
  9. Rozay Oro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $314300.00

It's like this neg doesn't exist :mjgrin:

10. BlackMoney

BlackMoney All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

OP I'm in the same boat. Shid I ain't even working around young women. It's a small office with 6 people and everybody besides me is over 40. No friends either

Incel School shooter / #Metoo 35 years late shyt:camby:

Rose Gold dapped this.
  11. The Computer

The Computer Keep on learning. Keep on growing.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BeardGang
    Coli Cash:
    $343644.00

Try CBT breh
    Get a workbook on amazon, it's like $10 bucks
    Itll help you change your thought patterns into more positive ones conducive to reaching your goals

A lot of times women are already choosing you but you get in your own way. For example if I pass a girl on the street and she stares at me a negative person would think there's something on my face or I can't talk to her because that's too scary. A person with more positive inner thoughts would think she is looking at me because she is interested, I should strike up a conversation and see if she wants to go out with me.

The world is how you view things.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Weaver31 and Guess Who dapped this.
  12. Rozay Oro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $314300.00

Damn breh. I didn't even respond to that stupid post. Reckless millionaire from chiraq isn't influencing nor motivating me in any way lol.

13. Rozay Oro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $314300.00

Yeah, you're right. I need to figure out what exactly what I want to do as a career for my life. @Balla I think I may have ADHD. Since highschool I have struggled not to act a fool in class. @6:29-6:54 is why I think I made this thread.

14. Rozay Oro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $314300.00

Can you link it breh

15. badtguy

badtguy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

:stopitslime: why are you trying to meet women outside work and school?

If you're in college you will NEVER and I repeat NEVER meet as many relaxed go with the flow thots or wifey material. College :ohlawd:

So that should be your number 1 place to scope out girls. Work you can hit them too.

but when you're getting outside of your social circle looking to date, best believe if you don't turn into a savage you will get ate by these heartless hoes. Cause they don't have anything to lose, you don't have mutual friends and they don't need to invest shut in you.

Women who don't date within their social circles tend to be women who have crazy pasts and accept anyone to date for the purpose of dating. 9/10 these types of women are not the ones you want to get serious with.

It really depends on what your looking for.:yeshrug:

If I'm looking for wifey my social circle is definitely it be it church, mutual friends with, work or whatever.

If I'm looking to smash dating appa, random club joints, ig snapchat, randoms on the streets etc. When you start using dating apps a lot of these women have been with MULTIPLE men or dates, so it's nothing for them to ghost you.

How Sway? and Rose Gold dapped this.