Best Luxury Condo Locations?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I imagine Seattle in 10 years will be the best place to live I've heard nothing but good things about every aspect of living there. lowkey about to be the new Silcon valley too
Only thing sucks is the weather 10 months out the year and lack of available attractive black females. But if you are Pawg set you will love it, literally any black dude can pull out there. That being said you couldn't pay me to live there again

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
seattle

best-seattle-apartments-freshome_outdoor-patio-and-backyard.jpg

Seattle-luxury-condos.jpg

CyreneBldg03171.jpg

Can't lie those views are top notch.
I need the frontline pricetag ASAP

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Only thing sucks is the weather 10 months out the year and lack of available attractive black females. But if you are Pawg set you will love it, literally any black dude can pull out there. That being said you couldn't pay me to live there again
There is no lack of that up here @shopthatwrecks let this bruh know....
Edit: oh I see you lived up here...where you use to stay at?...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I was stationed at McCord and stayed in South Tacoma. But spent plenty of time in Seattle. I didn't know white women could be so thirsty until I moved up there.
i learned real fast because of the amount of bizzy bone lookin kids

i stayed off n pearl close to tacoma zoo... soon as my girl said the bakers on the waterfront was bout to open...i didnt hesistate

i kno near stadium..hilltop..tcc and in fircrest u can find nice lookin sistas... then the closer u get to tacoma mall..n lakewood..its a mixed of ratchets, bay area..strung outs and decent ones